Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[WH40K] Darktide Launches Tomorrow...
RE: [WH40K] Darktide Launches Tomorrow...
In the 41st Millenium, using a Printer is hard. But comes with an epic soundtrack.

And in typical Darktide fashion, something's critically fucked and everyone's unhappy. AMD systems on Windows 10 implode crash to desktop when the game is booted.

The only thing people agree on is that the soundtrack for the mid-level event utterly slaps.

I'm enjoying the new map. It's big and fancy, with a great mid-level setpiece that's unique and immediately memorable. The end is - challenging. The space is huge and it's a lot easier to get split up and shredded.

Just pray there're no public holidays in Sweden before the patch comes out - or you will be waiting.

----

The recent earnable cosmetics look good. Zealot finally looks like the sort of loon who'd get arrested for taking "Burn 'em all and let The Emperor figure it out" literally. It helps that the Zealot Fanatic is probably the only person having fun the entire time. Until they get really hurt.

The fancy uniforms were a bit "too" fancy - like someone who was actually valuable/respectable might wear them. A good pair of boots and a set of goggles and a facemask to keep the plague out is all you need.

[Image: qjZ4AlZ.png]

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
[WH40K] Darktide Launches Tomorrow... - by Dartz - 11-29-2022, 06:44 PM
RE: [WH40K] Darktide Launches Tomorrow... - by Dartz - 05-30-2023, 04:29 PM