Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm back...
RE: I'm back...
#17
Finally made it to Dawnstar, and accessed a hidden chest for the first time. Oh, and I learned not to talk to randos in the inn when I'm in a hurry to get to a quest, because I got shanghaied into the whole "fix the town's nightmares" mission when I did.

Other than that, Dawnstar's a little "eh", but I did manage to get Heljarchen Hall out of it, so that's six houses so far. Built it and did it differently from Lakeview, had it furnished, and just left it there for now. Not planning to move in; I'm keeping it mint in its original packaging.

I continue to throw questions at ChatGPT that I could probably answer on my own with about an hour's wiki searching, both to save time and to enjoy its particularly funny take on my game so far. I was consulting it about some long-term planning, and it concluded its advice with

Quote:Skyrim has trained you well: never enter a major quest without at least one contingency save and a vague suspicion that somebody is going to make you regret talking to them.

Truer words were never statistically assembled by a nonsentient chunk of code.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 06-06-2026, 02:27 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Drenivian - 06-07-2026, 04:03 AM
RE: I'm back... - by Matrix Dragon - 06-14-2026, 08:43 AM
RE: I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 06-14-2026, 10:29 AM
RE: I'm back... - by Matrix Dragon - 06-15-2026, 12:47 AM
RE: I'm back... - by Drenivian - 06-14-2026, 11:14 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 06-15-2026, 09:09 AM
RE: I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 08-28-2026, 01:06 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Drenivian - 08-31-2026, 11:05 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 09-01-2026, 11:23 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Mamorien - 09-02-2026, 04:52 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 09-02-2026, 05:27 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Drenivian - 09-03-2026, 12:49 AM
RE: I'm back... - by Foxboy - 09-24-2026, 06:14 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 09-24-2026, 08:22 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Drenivian - 09-24-2026, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Bob Schroeck - 10-01-2026, 10:33 PM
RE: I'm back... - by Drenivian - Yesterday, 11:32 AM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)