City of Heroes: Homecoming Issue 28 - Page 4 update
11 hours ago (This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by Drenivian.)
11 hours ago (This post was last modified: 11 hours ago by Drenivian.)
https://forums.homecomingservers.com/pat...age-4-r47/
The devs out working on Homecoming have published the long awaited Page 4 to Live today with the advent of spooky season.
Interesting updates include
Sonic Armor (for all melee style ATs) - Its a nearly pure selfish Resistance style armor with a Lightning Rod equivelant
Light Affinity (for the support ATs) - It is looking to be a great buff set
Changes to
Super Strength - They made a Rage that doesn't crash with other changes in set
Empathy - Now Overheals into absorb and other tweaks
Sonic Resonance - They buffed it into amazing (what no, I'm not saying that because I've played it since Issue 5)
Traps and Forcefields - Both got very good buffs
and they... Made a Shorter Citadel Task Force. Thats right, no longer do we slog, we just punch quickly.
Full patch notes are linked above... I have a respec to start planning
(yes, I know I failed to post something for Page 3 here. I forgot OK? Paperwork)
The devs out working on Homecoming have published the long awaited Page 4 to Live today with the advent of spooky season.
Interesting updates include
Sonic Armor (for all melee style ATs) - Its a nearly pure selfish Resistance style armor with a Lightning Rod equivelant
Light Affinity (for the support ATs) - It is looking to be a great buff set
Changes to
Super Strength - They made a Rage that doesn't crash with other changes in set
Empathy - Now Overheals into absorb and other tweaks
Sonic Resonance - They buffed it into amazing (what no, I'm not saying that because I've played it since Issue 5)
Traps and Forcefields - Both got very good buffs
and they... Made a Shorter Citadel Task Force. Thats right, no longer do we slog, we just punch quickly.
Full patch notes are linked above... I have a respec to start planning
(yes, I know I failed to post something for Page 3 here. I forgot OK? Paperwork)
In the epic rage of furious thunder
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail
![[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]](http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/uploads/strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg)
legends create their tales
when the twilight calls and the dark lord falls
our glory will prevail
![[Image: strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg]](http://www.accessdenied-rms.net/forums/uploads/strikersetcfinal9_th.jpg)

