Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A life and death of Julian Friez
Re: A life and death of Julian Friez
Well I was just going through the fenspace forums to see what I have missed and then I spotted this little gem.
I like it, though it makes the Prof seem more cruel than he really is, but that is appropriate considering whose viewpoint we are seeing it from.
The Professor isn't cruel per se, but he is often thoughtless.
As for how the Professor would treat him, well pretty much like he treats a normal person really. He'd be given a room and welcome to stay as long as he wants (which I imagine isn't very long.) Maybe there will even be a room set aside for all the Julians, depending on how often there is one on the ship.
Still I don't imagine a stay in the Sol Bianca would be very pleasant between the various experiments running amok, and the occasional being experimented upon.
I doubt he'd have to scavenge food though, even if he avoids the communal meals there is plenty of food in the kitchen, and Ryoko would probably prepare something for him that he could just warm up. Of course if he's trying to avoid the populated parts of the ship...
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

Messages In This Thread
A life and death of Julian Friez - by Sirrocco - 07-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Re: A life and death of Julian Friez - by CattyNebulart - 08-06-2007, 03:51 PM
Re: A life and death of Julian Friez - by Kokuten - 08-06-2007, 04:27 PM