Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday Night TF: Sister Psyche!

Quote: Morganni wrote:

The only character I've done this TF with was also a Katana/SR, and the AV at the end is just about the worst thing possible for a SR at that level...
all AoEs, all the time.
This is one consideration for people trying to figure which alt. to bring. Clamor's a nasty piece of work:

Quote: Clamor

Eve Van Dorn has had a hard time finding friends as dedicated to violence as she is. For a while she found a home in the Council's previous regime,
but she could only advance so far in such an organization. So she turned to the Freakshow. Under the name Clamor, Eve has had no trouble rallying other Freaks to her banner.

Powers

[Image: 22px-RadiationPoisoning_RadiationInfection.png] Radiation Infection Targeted Area of Effect,Toggle, Foe -Defense, -Accuracy

Infects a targeted foe with deadly radiation. All foes the target comes in contact with will also become infected. The Radiation Infection will last as long
as the Crey Scientist can keep this power toggled on or when the original infected targeted dies. Infected foes have severely reduced Accuracy and
Defense.

[Image: 22px-RadiationBurst_Irradiate.png] Irradiate Self Area of Effect, Energy, -Defense

Emits radiation in all directions damaging all nearby foes over a short duration. Like other Radiation attacks, this power can bypass some of a targets
defenses. Irradiate severely reduces the targets defense.

[Image: 22px-RadiationBurst_ElectronHaze.png] Electron Haze Short Range Energy, -Defense, Knockback

A short range conical blast of electron radiation. The attack can bypass some of a targets defenses and reduce the targets defense. It can also knock down
some targets.

[Image: 22px-RadiationBurst_RadiationBlast.png] Neutron Bomb Targeted Area of Effect, Energy, -Defense

This devastating attack lobs an explosive sphere of deadly radiation damaging the target and all nearby foes. Neutron Bomb can bypass some of a targets
defenses and reduce the targets defense.
[Image: 22px-SuperStrength_Punch.png] Cybernetic Blade Melee, Lethal, Knockback

A Cybernetic Blade is a powerful slashing attack.
Thankfully, the one I'm going with on this TF is Regen, so she should be decently okay. [Image: laugh.gif]

Anyway, as for start times....how does 7PM EST strike everyone? Subject to change, but I figured we might as well toss something out there.
---
"Oh, silver blade, forged in the depths of the beyond. Heed my summons and purge those who stand in my way. Lay
waste."

Messages In This Thread
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 08-27-2008, 02:11 PM
[No subject] - by Matrix Dragon - 08-27-2008, 03:06 PM
[No subject] - by The Hunterminator - 08-27-2008, 04:40 PM
[No subject] - by Wiregeek - 08-27-2008, 05:31 PM
[No subject] - by Foxboy - 08-27-2008, 06:03 PM
[No subject] - by Sofaspud - 08-27-2008, 06:54 PM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 08-27-2008, 06:59 PM
[No subject] - by Ankhani - 08-27-2008, 06:59 PM
[No subject] - by Morganite - 08-27-2008, 09:04 PM
[No subject] - by OpMegs - 08-28-2008, 11:35 AM