Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Simulacrum: Tacojiira

Eh, I think the song is a little too much 'in your face' punk to have such a subtle effect, really. I was thinking about "This Is Not A Song, It's A Sandwich" more, though, and if it was a power song, I think it should break the rules by conjuring a sandwich (or equivalent for non-omnivore/non-carbon-based beings) which sticks around and is nutritious and provides the equivalent of one compete meal's sustenance for one target creature, Doug or another within his AoE... and with a very loose definition of "creature." As long as there's enough floating mana for him to refill from, this is enough to keep Doug going if kind of hungry (since like any other song it only works once per day) on magic alone in an otherwise desolate environment, but if the world is so low-magical he has to work purely from his own reserves it is of course counterproductive to try to use it for himself. Very handy when you encounter a life form with oddball diet requirements, though, like a Horta or hyperintelligent shades of the color blue, or a vampire that he has a reason not to immediately destroy with extreme prejudice.

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

Messages In This Thread
Simulacrum: Tacojiira - by ClassicDrogn - 12-18-2011, 01:14 AM
[No subject] - by Bob Schroeck - 12-18-2011, 06:03 AM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 12-19-2011, 03:35 AM
[No subject] - by Shepherd - 12-19-2011, 07:17 AM
[No subject] - by ClassicDrogn - 12-19-2011, 10:06 AM