Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[open] Full Disclosures
RE: [open] Full Disclosures
From: blackrider@rr.blackbox.fen (Benjamin Rhodes - Secure Roughriders Network)
To: [Classified disclosures]
Encrypted and Cleared: J247_08_Black
Subj: RE: Critical Vulnerability in Roughriders Engine systems

Okay, I'm assuming that I don't need to tell anyone here not to panic.

Mackie and Jet have been sharing their work with me, including everything that happened with the Dragon Wagon - which I have to admit, Mackie sure as hell outdid me there for Madboy Moments of Epicness.  Jet, if you don't watch it I'm gonna wind up headhunting him for BAT's Propulsion Systems R&D.  Wink

That said, we're moving forward with the lower enrichment rates on the fuel core.  How fast is that supposed to be?  To quote a certain villain, "I triggered it thirty-five minutes ago."

No joke.

I haven't recalled fuel runs that are already outbound - that would not only inflict issues on other people's logistics, but would also be unseemly in the extreme and attract undue attention.  Granted, this will be a bit of a pain in the butt since it will require more refueling, the upshot is that we've hit a certain 'sweet spot' with enrichment rate that will make this more cost effective despite the more frequent pit stops while keeping moderated reactions moderated.

(Who'da thunk it?  That the cost to enrich nuclear fuel increases exponentially with the rate of enrichment? :V )

But anyhow, just putting it out there - Ignorance on my part is not going to be an excuse.  This is known, and we're moving on it.

-Benjamin Rhodes
Founder and CinC of The Roughriders Research, Defense, and Mercy Operations.
Owner, Founder, CEO of Black Aeronaut Technologies

Messages In This Thread
[open] Full Disclosures - by Dartz - 02-18-2018, 07:57 PM
RE: [open] Full Disclosures - by robkelk - 02-19-2018, 08:21 AM
RE: [open] Full Disclosures - by Dartz - 02-19-2018, 02:59 PM
RE: [open] Full Disclosures - by Black Aeronaut - 05-16-2018, 09:51 AM