Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 US election - It Came from Washington DC
RE: 2020 US election - It Came from Washington DC
First: Thank you Rob for starting the new thread.

Second: Bannon was a Campaign strategist, i think he made it as far as the transition team, but didnt get any further than that due to issues, (pick your flanderizing as to what the issue was). Now as far as the fraud, don't know, but the media seems to be trumpeting this a bit louder than say, Jeffrey Epstein's capture and who he was connected to, or that the opticals, (note i'm not saying facts, just that IT LOOKS LIKE) Biden is using Hunter to pull an LBJ

Third: During his speech, Biden talked about the hate and discontent, the darkness and how he'll "bring back the light" as President. I find this an interesting perspective considering that its the Democrat run cities that are having the RIOTING and NOT dealing with ANTIFA

but i'm just a conservative and a Trump supporter so, not like he gives a flying fuck what i think
Wolf wins every fight but the one where he dies, fangs locked around the throat of his opponent. 
Currently writing BROBd

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 US election - It Came from Washington DC - by Rajvik - 08-21-2020, 08:13 PM