Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fanfic Recommendations: The Next Generation
RE: Fanfic Recommendations: The Next Generation
Circa 2018, due to a prison sentence, Murdoc Niccals was temporarily replaced as Gorillaz' bass player by Ace Copular, of Townsville's infamous Gangreen Gang, to generate, and tour in support of, that year's album The Now Now. On Niccals' eventual return to the band, he reported that Copular had become a doomsday prepper and moved out to a compound in the desert.

That, plus "canon-typical violence" and "canon-typical behavior" from Murdoc (among other warnings), constitutes the background to Hollywood Special, the Gorillaz/Powerpuff Girls crossover I never knew I needed.

Katzedecimal Wrote:"Listen, I don't trust Mudz," Ace had whispered, so quietly that 2D strained to hear him, "And I don't like the way he treats you, at all. But what you said, where're you gonna go? - I pulled a few strings. If he starts treating you like shit again, you call this number and say 'Hollywood Special' to whoever answers. They'll get you out."

"Hello?"

"Um... Hi, could I... could I get a, a 'Hollywood Special?'"

https://archiveofourown.org/works/42243624

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fanfic Recommendations: The Next Generation - by Mamorien - 04-23-2023, 04:38 PM