Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinions, please...
Re: Not a super ability...at least, not at this level.
Quote:
So do people call her Leda Swanson or Beastility Leda or something?
Her friends just call her Leda. Brining up the Greek myth in any way is a good way to find out just how good she is with her zaps...
Quote:
oh, here's this thought: if wavium biomods aren't harmful, would her electric ability really cause her long-term damage or would she be biomodded to not only generate but also . . . uh, you know if i weren't a humanities kind of guy i'd actually know what to say here, probably something like capacitor, battery, neutral buoyancy?
I suspect "capacitor" is the one you want. Nope, no capacitor; that would have made the ability too powerful, in my opinion, and since I'm the one who designed the character, well...
The ability only causes long-term damage if it's incorrectly shielded... which, unfortunately, is the only way it can currently be shielded. Sometimes life's a b*tch.

-Rob Kelk
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Messages In This Thread
Opinions, please... - by robkelk - 03-27-2007, 11:47 PM
Not a super ability...at least, not at this level. - by Feinan - 03-28-2007, 06:14 AM
Re: Not a super ability...at least, not at this level. - by CattyNebulart - 03-28-2007, 07:11 AM
Re: Not a super ability...at least, not at this level. - by Murmur the Fallen - 03-28-2007, 09:43 PM
Re: Not a super ability...at least, not at this level. - by robkelk - 03-29-2007, 03:18 AM