Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Guinness Book of Fenspace Records
The Guinness Book of Fenspace Records
Natalie
Bond. James Bond. - Whether as some wierd manipulation of quantum mechanics and probability, sheer dumb luck, or just her karma in life, Natalie seems to have been cast as an Action Hero Superspy. Not that she knows that.
Okay, I know what these are, but how did they get on my chest? - She's one of the seventeen tied claimants for the title of 'first biomod, ever'.
A cool thing is even cooler if it's useful, too. - As a direct consequence of the above, she was also one of the first fen to reach orbit, and the first to think to take NASA instruments and scientists along on the ride.
'All these worlds are yours...' - First person to set foot on Europa.

Stacy
Ohgodohgodohgod... - She's one of the seventeen tied claimants for the title of 'first biomod, ever'.
The Smithsonian? Wow. - Primary designer and builder of the first wavetech spacecraft, ever.
'Will you follow me through fire?' - First person to set foot on Io.

Regarding the Explain Star's claims to exploring the Jovian subsystem... (and with apologies if I've raised this before, though I don't recall doing so) My mental image has always been that the 'first seventeen' ended up making their escape into space, rather than somewhere else on Earth. Once that was known to be possible, I'd give it a month, two at best, before some fan or other had claimed all the possible firsts.
Besides. Jupiter and Saturn and the rest of the outer system? Greedy, greedy.
^_^
Ja, -n

===============================================
"Puripuri puripuri... Bang!"

Messages In This Thread
The Guinness Book of Fenspace Records - by Valles - 01-08-2007, 02:06 AM
Re: The Coolest - by M Fnord - 01-08-2007, 02:25 AM
Firsts, eh? How about a last? - by ClassicDrogn - 01-09-2007, 05:15 AM
Re: Firsts, eh? How about a last? - by Sirrocco - 01-13-2007, 09:51 AM