Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Base renovations (POWER!!!)
Base renovations (POWER!!!)
<Lora'Lai does happy dance><br><br>Turbine Generator is FINALLY in place! No more power woes! We can add as much stuff as we need now! <br><br>In addition, I've consolidated the Teleport bays. We now have two rooms placed together in such a way that it basically looks like one really big room. <br><br>I've got a mystic Style Teleporter in my inventory and as soon as we have enough prestige I'm stealing an idea from Liberty F.O.R.C.E. and putting that in it's own separate mystic themed room that goes to Croatoa only or maybe to Croatoa and Dark Astoria.<br><br>I also have two possible ideas for another mostly decorative room. <br><br>One - a standard meeting hall with either stadium style seating and a podium or a round table. <br><br>Or <br><br>Two - a room like some of you noticed I was playing around with for a couple of weeks. Sub-divided with partitions into separate "rooms". I was thinking of making individual rooms for officers/core members to decorate to their personal taste. (As much as the base editor would allow of course.) This room would have a central Lounge area/library.<br><br>Oh - speaking of which, for those who may not have seen it, we now have a "breakfast nook/coffee bar" area just off the main entry hall. And the main entry hall itself has been renovated as well. We're still primarily a tech-oriented base, but the walls were looking a bit sterile there...<br><br>Thanks everybody for all the time spent in Supergroup mode! Keep up the good work!<div class='signature'>-Logan<br>-----------------<br>"Wake up! Time for SCIENCE!"<br>-Adam Savage<br>-----------------</div>

Messages In This Thread
Base renovations (POWER!!!) - by Logan Darklighter - 03-03-2007, 11:52 AM
Re: Base renovations (POWER!!!) - by Acyl - 03-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Re: Base renovations (POWER!!!) - by Bob Schroeck - 03-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Re: Base renovations (POWER!!!) - by Norgarth - 03-04-2007, 08:19 PM
Re: Base renovations (POWER!!!) - by Render - 03-05-2007, 11:18 PM