Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to remember a fic...
Trying to remember a fic...
Can anyone help me with recalling a fic please? I was reading it last year, mostly during the summer, I guess, but I've since lost track of it and I only now remembered how much I was enjoying it.
Harry Potter story. After "Order of the Phoenix" Harry inherits all the Black property, including a large manor house on the coast (in Scotland?), near which is a small cottage which is Sirius' old seventies-style "bachelor pad", and which is warded against wizards seeing it. Harry spends time there, meets a waitress in a local restaurant who turns out to be a famous young classical musician who also also moonlights (against the wishes of her record company) as a rock-n-roller. The waitress also turns out to be Sirius' illegitimate daughter, whom he didn't know existed, and an untrained witch.

-- Bob
---------
I intend to be a freak for the rest of my life, and I shall baffle you with cabbages and rhinoceroses in the kitchen and incessant quotations from Now We Are Six through the mouthpiece of Lord Snooty's giant poisoned electric head. So theeeeeere....

Messages In This Thread
Trying to remember a fic... - by Bob Schroeck - 01-08-2008, 05:04 PM
Hints, I got 'em. - by Foxboy - 01-08-2008, 06:38 PM
Re: Hints, I got 'em. - by Zojojojo - 01-08-2008, 08:42 PM
Re: Hints, I got 'em. - by Kaze no Ryuu - 01-08-2008, 09:22 PM
Re: Hints, I got 'em. - by Bob Schroeck - 01-08-2008, 09:59 PM