Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Deranged Chimera Plot-bunny Give-Away
Deranged Chimera Plot-bunny Give-Away
My twisted mind has recently spawned a number of deranged crossover ideas. Some could be done seriously, while others are just plain silly. Recognising that there are many that I'm unlikely to ever write, I'm giving some away here.
1. A former radio-show psychiatrist disappears while attending a convention in New York. Is it ordinary foul play, as thought by ADA Jack McCoy, or is former FBI agent Fox Mulder correct in beleiving it to be an alien abduction?
Frasier/Law & Order/X-Files
Justification: Frasier is a spin-off of Cheers. Characters from Cheers appeared on the show St. Elsewhere. One of the doctors from St. Elsewhere appeared on Homicide: Life on the street. The character of John Munch, orfiginated on that show, not only has appeared on several Law & Order episodes, and is a cast member on Law and Order: SVU, but also appeared on an episode of the X-Files. Thus, all three series are potentially the same universe.
2. Ranma has faced various unusual martial arts, from martial arts eating to martial arts tea ceremony. But can he withstand the awesome power of hamster-style kung fu?
Ranma/Orgasmo
3. Following graduation from Flamingo High, Jerry Steiner takes a trip to Japan to visit his long-time Chinese penpal Mu-Suu.
Ranma/Parker Lewis Can't Lose
4. A strange woman with long blue hair and an ornate staff arrives at the Tendou Dojo, and refers to Ranma as "Father."It is discovered that she is an android super-weapon whose builders creater her analytic and tactical abilities using scans of Ranma's brain, or rather will once he is sent to the dimension of her origin, a place called El Hazard
Ranma/El Hazard
5. Working on another mission to stop Dr. Drakken, Kim Possible and Ron Stoppable come to investigate a rather unique school for girls in Cleveland, Ohio
Kim Possible/Buffy the Vampire Slayer
6. Quibbler reporter Luna Lovegood goes to Colorado to investigate sightings of the ellusive underpants gnomes.
Harry Potter/South Park

If anyone wants to run with one of these, go ahead.
-The Twisted One (Living up to the name)

Everything is holy, even the nuclear bomb.
--Zodiac Mindwarp "Elvis Died for You"
"If you
wish to converse with me, define your
terms."

--Voltaire

Messages In This Thread
Deranged Chimera Plot-bunny Give-Away - by TheTwisted1 - 03-24-2006, 11:12 PM
Re: Deranged Chimera Plot-bunny Give-Away - by Necratoid - 03-25-2006, 09:18 AM
Re: Deranged Chimera Plot-bunny Give-Away - by Necratoid - 03-26-2006, 01:01 PM