Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sixth sense for Video Madness
RE: Sixth sense for Video Madness
On NASA's Astronomy Picture of the Day site.
-----
"The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that this was some killer weed."
Another flash mob video.  This one is a British Army Band performing Colonel Bogey March

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1GJtFULzyQ
Found this on SB under the heading 'Japan being Japan again'

There's a version with English subtitles:

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Alfred was flung back in time, too ... and it seems as if he arrived significantly earlier than Batman did.  What looked like at least two simultaneous Robins, an apparent counterpart to Catwoman, one to Harley Quinn — and the coin-flip suggests Two-Face ... was that ape Gorilla Grodd?!  Did Joker somehow create equivalents to the 20th-century villains, or were they brought back as well?

Oy gevalt.

Considering that one dictionary definition of "carry on" is to "behave or speak in a foolish, excited, or improper manner," the designers of that famous poster, "Keep Calm and Carry On," need to make up their flippin' minds!
"Music by Yugo Kanno"?
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(12-02-2017, 08:37 PM)DHBirr Wrote: What looked like at least two simultaneous Robins,

looks to be (from left to right in the tea scene) Nightwing, Red Hood, Red Robin (aka Robin III), and Robin (most recent and number 4)
This one's blocked by the firewall at work, so I haven't seen it yet - but the description makes it look like something that might be appreciated here.

http://www.cbcmusic.ca/posts/19362/exclu...ingle-live
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Battle Angel Alita Trailer

Yep, after 20+ years, James Cameron's version is finally going to come out.

RMH

Well, if that sort of thing is happening in Portland, they're definitely succeeding in keeping Portland weird.
(12-09-2017, 08:13 AM)hazard Wrote: Well, if that sort of thing is happening in Portland, they're definitely succeeding in keeping Portland weird.

oh, that guys has several vids on youtube, in various costumes and playing various songs as he unicycles around in a circle blasting flames from his bagpipes, he's been doing it for years.

He seems to be a major Star Wars fan, I recall him playing the Imperial March while dressed as Vader.

Ready Player One trailer 2 is up - time to play hunt the easter egg/cameo...
A 'modern style' trailer for Star Trek: The Motion Picture

and for comparison, the original trailer
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
-- Bob

A week or so ago I posted a 'modern' trailer for Star Trek the Motion Picture (and the original version)

Here's one for Wrath of Khan

and the original version

on a different topic
https://imgur.com/X5MBZDg
some impressive engineering with lego.