Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura Taisen 2020
Sakura Taisen 2020
Well, good news, bad news, and bemusing news.

Good News: A new Sakura Taisen game and anime are being released. Yay!

Bad News: Apparently the Tokyo, Paris, and New York teams were wiped out! WTF?!

Bemusing News: One of the new characters' names is Yang XiaolongHuh 

I post this on the Fenspace Thread to ask a question. If this "soft reboot" happens in the Fenspace timeline(and should it?), what does Li Kohran think about it?

Check out the details on Wikipedia.
“In politics, stupidity is not a handicap.” – Napoleon Bonaparte
“They opened up a can’a dumbass!” – Jon Stewart regarding Fox News, The Daily Show with Jon Stewart
“Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself.” – Harvey Fierstein
RE: Sakura Taisen 2020
(01-03-2020, 11:17 PM)DeputyJones Wrote: Well, good news, bad news, and bemusing news.

Good News: A new Sakura Taisen game and anime are being released. Yay!

Bad News: Apparently the Tokyo, Paris, and New York teams were wiped out! WTF?!

Bemusing News: One of the new characters' names is Yang XiaolongHuh 

I post this on the Fenspace Thread to ask a question. If this "soft reboot" happens in the Fenspace timeline(and should it?), what does Li Kohran think about it?

Check out the details on Wikipedia.

Thanks for letting me know about this, DeputyJones.

I'm not happy about my original and her closest friends being taken out, and if I had any way to get in touch with The Girls I'd be asking them to mount a rescue, but I can't do that.

I do feel bad about their fate. But all I can do is give them a memorial show at the Revue.

Since we're on the topic... Something that a lot of people don't realize is that I'm not her - I started out as her, back when Noah woke me up for the first time, but I'm my own person now. I think we could have been close friends, maybe as close as sisters, but I never got the chance to meet her.

Kohran