Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailers Thread II
RE: The Trailers Thread II
Weird: The Al Yankovic Story Teaser Trailer (2022)

“I really hope I’m behind this convoluted mess; at least that way I’ll be able to get revenge by doing this to myself. I won’t even have to feel bad because it’ll be all my fault.” - Harry Potter, The Master of Death by Ryuugi.
Obi-Wan Kenobi trailer
Green Lantern: Beware my Power trailer (DVD/bluray)
she-hulk: attorney at law
Obi-wan Kenobi - Final trailer
Umbrella Academy season 3
Mandalorian Season 3 trailer

Andor (Star Wars) Teaser trailer
Willow series on Disney+
Huh. I wonder how much (if at all) it draws on the novels published after the movie. (For those who don't know, Willow was supposed to be the first installment of an epic fantasy series, but it didn't do well enough at the box office. So George Lucas hired Chris Claremont to turn his outlines for the other films into novels.)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
I'll be curious to see how it fares in this form... but not curious enough to watch it. I'm not really a pseudo-medieval fantasy fan (I prefer sci-fi set dressing, thanks) but that's probably not a good sign in itself.
--
‎noli esse culus
Well, this looks interesting, especially with the surprise name reveal in the middle.

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
-- Bob

Thor: Love and Thunder final trailer

and a teaser trailer for The Sandman (DC)
The Imperfects (new Netflix series)
Black Adam
-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

(06-21-2022, 01:47 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:

"This video is private", Bob.
Huh. The permissions on it must have changed. It certainly wasn't private when I watched it.

EDIT: Yup, they did. I originally watched it embedded in this Gizmodo article a few minutes before putting it up here. It's been since turned private.
-- Bob

teaser for a new Netflix series, Cyberpunk: Edgerunners