Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailers Thread II
The Trailers Thread II
Previous thread.

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: The Trailers Thread II
And this 25-minute presentation incorporates several trailers for Marvel TV shows I hadn't seen yet:

(I posted this before I'd finished watching it... at the end Feige announces Fantastic Four!)
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
The Loki trailer that appears in the presentation above.

If I'm not mistaken, that's him being DB Cooper there near the end...
-- Bob

That was my thought as well
Also from Disney, a bunch of Star Wars shows announced
Bob Odenkirk gets his turn at the Retired Assassin trope.

Star Wars: Andor
Another of the trailers from within the presentation above.

-- Bob

Coming 2 America
-- Bob

-- Bob

(More information, if you're curious.)
-- Bob

-- Bob

Huh. A giant robot anime from the 1970s, banned in the Philippines, is getting a modern reboot in the Philippines:

More info here.
-- Bob

Godzilla vs Kong
Disney's dropped a new trailer for Raya and the Last Dragon, and it's... a bit... different than it seemed in the first one some months ago.

-- Bob

I don't usually pay attention to trailers since I have around a year's straight worth of fansubs stacked up waiting to be seen if I feel like watching something and never did like theaters even before the Trump Fever shut them down, but this one popped up in my uSpud reccomendations and looks interesting enough to pass on, given how popular the theme is in fanfiction:

non-embedded
--
‎noli esse culus
Oh, and since I'm here...
(01-24-2021, 07:24 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Godzilla vs Kong

Long after the great war... one shall stand, one shall fall.
I feel like I've seen this battle before...

Big Grin
--
‎noli esse culus
Teaser trailer for Hideaki Anno's Shin Ultraman:

-- Bob

-- Bob

-- Bob

Okay, now here's a revival I wasn't expecting.

-- Bob

-- Bob

Someone had fun switching the soundtrack on this Warhammer III videogame trailer