![[Image: qKQhW7D.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/qKQhW7D.jpg)
![[Image: tBl7hOA.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/tBl7hOA.jpg)
![[Image: QJPPhmW.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/QJPPhmW.jpg)
![[Image: yfurJJm.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/yfurJJm.jpg)
![[Image: WkTyiBh.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/WkTyiBh.jpg)
![[Image: HXIHvpa.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/HXIHvpa.jpg)
![[Image: MENokHm.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/MENokHm.jpg)
|
Image dump thread XXXII
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
(10-03-2026, 10:58 AM)Norgarth Wrote: If bankers had a sense of humour, this would go: Me: "Can I open a joint account?" Banker: "No, we only take money."
--
Rob Kelk Sticks and stones can break your bones, But words can break your heart. Boycotting ALL products from the USA as long as that country's leader continues to lie about my native country. Government of Canada: How to immigrate to Canada Government of Canada: Claiming refugee protection (asylum) from within Canada
I'm sure some of you will agree with this first one, 8P
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
(10-05-2026, 03:38 PM)Norgarth Wrote: Someone who did some research and saw that the Grail was, in some of the earliest Arthurian stories, a shallow bowl or platter? (Yeah, yeah, Bob, stop ruining the joke. <grin>)
-- Bob
I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber. I have been called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Huh, I was not aware of that, Bob. Interesting. I suppose that's why the plate was included in the scene.
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
The Last Hibiscus of Summer
10-07-2026, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2026, 05:48 PM by Bob Schroeck.)
So, some of you might know or remember that we have a trio of hibiscus plants in our backyard. They're perennials, and every year they grow stalks that get taller than me and put forth blossoms the size of dinner plates. They start blooming in late June, and keep it up until the end of September, when their leaves drop and the stalks turn dry and brown (and need to be cut back so as not to get in the way of the next year's growth). Anyway, this year, one of the plants managed to squeeze out one last blossom well past the date they normally start dying back, and being in a sentimental mood about it, I wanted to share it:
-- Bob
I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber. I have been called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold.... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|