Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF images for today

BYapes Wrote:
Duane Peters Wrote:
Wiredgeek Wrote:RE: Rod H's Image 8, the Stack-Dapter.
I seee...
Cat5 into cat5->db9, db9 Null Modem or gender changer db9->db25 and then db25->db25, most likely either another gender changer or a copy protection/license dongle.
All I can see is the coating of crud... ick.
 And I'm seeing a fire hazard in progress.
 Brian Yaple
 BYapes@aol.com
As do I. Clearly it's like abstract art. Everyone sees something a little different.

Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
I know I'm feeling the love
[Image: Libertyandjustice2.jpg]

The sad part is that it's only a _more direct_ way for the Guardians of Legislated Morality to object over the message.

- CD, starting to stand for "CynicalDrogn" lately, but usually proven right
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles
woot Med. Eng., verb, 1st & 3rd pers. prsnt. sg. know, knows

[Image: 4.jpg][Image: 7.jpg][Image: 11.jpg][Image: 13.jpg][Image: 20.jpg][Image: 24.jpg]

RE: Haynes manual. They do others as well, including computers, babies, tanks, and the starship Enterprise.

I actually have a copy of the Enterprise one. That space shuttle one will join it as soon as I have the money for it. Smile

The triple barreled pistol really reminds me of Vincent Valentines gun, in Final Fantasy 7: Dirge of Cerberus.

There are Trekkies that bowl?

[Image: tumblr_l7itl21rC01qzteeco1_400.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

That's Sheldon. He's a class of geek all to himself. He has a long-standing rivalry with Evil Wil Wheaton.
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."

In reply to the mention of Ponies in the Youtube thread...
[Image: 2851814771_38b1ff5e57.jpg]

[Image: how_about_no.jpg]
[Image: 128790827330930384.jpg]
[Image: howaboutno128618313405987610.jpg]
[Image: 129055429767521490.jpg]
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/photos/images/original/000/129/630/130449733511.jpg?1307103174">
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

The lemur really should've been "I am not the lemur you are looking for" or some similar Jedi Mind Trick reference.

[Image: 25921%20-%20applejack%20hmm%20hmm_naa%20...20nope.jpg]
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

[Image: 1.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]

When you see it....
[Image: 13.jpg]
[Image: 18.jpg]
[Image: 24.jpg]Takes a bit for the setup, no?

I like the tortoise prosthetic, and the relative sizing chart.

This image made me think up a story, which I will summarise after the thumb:

[Image: 10296.jpg]

Initial setup is your standard fantasy kindom under dragon threat, hero who slays it gets half the kingdom and the princesses' hand in marriage... but while staging out of the capital city and making various hunts through the area for its lair, the protagonist discovers that the princess is a shrew and the king is just barely on the acceptable side of oppressive. (He should be a somewhat experienced adventurer at this point, not the stereotype barely-trained farmboy, though not necessarily to the degree a D&D character would need to be to solo a dragon.) Still, having a dragon preying on the cattle and demanding tribute can only make it worse, right? He can worry about fixing things for the subjcts when it's his actual job, if he even lives through it. Then he meets a (female) ranger who says she has some ideas about the dragon lair, and discusses the situation while leading him to a secluded mountain pass - which takes several days on foot and she's impatient with the slow pace - yadda yadda flirting and falling for each other, the n the reveal which you expect by now: she's the dragon having shapeshifted, and proposes a different plan: He takes her hand in marriage and together sieze all of the kingdom, combining the royal treasury into her hoard and putting him on the throne.

It wouldn't really work as shown in the time scale that would be neccessary, but the basic idea is there...

- CD
--
"Anko, what you do in your free time is your own choice. Use it wisely. And if you do not use it wisely, make sure you thoroughly enjoy whatever unwise thing you are doing." - HymnOfRagnorok as Orochimaru at SpaceBattles

That is a happy turtle.

Papa!
"No can brain today. Want cheezeburger."
From NGE: Nobody Dies, by Gregg Landsman
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5579457/1/NGE_Nobody_Dies

Not a real WTF but funny;

Well there is HARDCORE (you know pretend with barbed wire tattoos and such) and hardcore (as in the real thing).

[Image: tattoo.png]
E: "Did they... did they just endorse the combination of the JSDF and US Army by showing them as two lesbian lolicons moving in together and holding hands and talking about how 'intimate' they were?"
B: "Have you forgotten so soon? They're phasing out Don't Ask, Don't Tell."

I'm not groking that xkcd.....

[Image: 15.jpg]
[Image: 22.jpg]
[Image: 21.jpg]

Rod H Wrote:I'm not groking that xkcd.....
Radiation therapy for treatment of cancer.
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012
The MEMO.
It is epic.

[img]http://kdingo.net/champ/pics/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=11956&g2_serialNumber=2">
Baby Dalek... thats pretty WFT Tongue

not neccecarily a baby, just super deformed...
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Yes, they're what you call in to EXTERMINTE! an infestation of mouse droids on your fully armed and operational battle station.
--

Star Ranger4 Wrote:not neccecarily a baby, just super deformed...
Nope, thats the name of the pic Smile

No, it's worse! It's a Munckin Dalek

[Image: 3.jpg][Image: 6.jpg]

"Those crazy Fen......"
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 20.jpg]

[Image: 10.jpg][Image: 17.jpg]

Just say no, that's a big NO!
[Image: 18.jpg]

[Image: 24.jpg]
Hmmmm....
The sword is an estoc;  shame about the idiot attached to it - and the one with the pumpkin for a head (he's the one under the actual pumpkin.)