Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Video Mania! Internet Video Thread III

I am a little sad that this looks like it will be a better zombie movie than World War Z.

You will believe a man-shaped RC airplane can fly...

-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

And just in case you want to know more about it, here's a longer, clearer view of a generic version. Apparently it's a product from an RC plane manufacturer.

(If you're into RC planes and this appeals to you, you can get it http://www.rcsuperhero.com/. And while you're at it, check http://flyingthingz.com/products.html out for the Sky Cutter and other unusual RC "airplanes".)
-- Bob
---------

-----
Stand between the Silver Crystal and the Golden Sea.
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

*snrk*
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

Giant robots fighting kaiju. In live action.
--------------------
Tom Mathews aka Disruptor

Whelp, looks like I need a 3DS now XD

dark seraph Wrote:

Whelp, looks like I need a 3DS now XD
Any bets that the third game in this gen will be called Z, so we'll have all three dimensions?
And I see that they're still sticking with the 'stand in one place' battle system. What I wouldn't do for a Tales style pokemon combat system...
-----
"Youngsters these days just have no appreciation for the magnificence of the legendary cucumber."  --Krityan Elder, Tales of Vesperia.

[Image: livingstatueprank_zps690c4efa.gif]

Timote Wrote:[Image: livingstatueprank_zps690c4efa.gif]
Don't blink.
-----

Jorlem Wrote:
Timote Wrote:[Image: livingstatueprank_zps690c4efa.gif]
Don't blink.
...Oh you son of a *blinks*

Of interest to folks what like English Girls' School Humour:

An animation test that got the animator permission to do shorts based on St. Trinian's...

''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll

Heh. I wonder if that's the same animator who did the "heist plan" sequence in the 2007 St. Trinian's movie.
-- Bob
---------

Joe Cocker's 1969 live performance of "I get By With a Little Help From My Friends" with Mondegreen captions:

-- James Nicoll

I'll just leave this here. 8)
http://www.youtube.com/v/3Oe7Q8OCm5I&showsearch=0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=0&ap

1988 Pixar sales reel, from back when they were nobodies:

Warning: Blown out Audio.

-- James Nicoll

An old favorite, now with family tree diagram 8)
http://www.youtube.com/v/eYlJH81dSiw&showsearch=0&fs=1&rel=0&autoplay=0&ap

-----
Via The Eyrie Forums

Edit: Fixed the link.
“We can never undo what we have done. We can never go back in time. We write history with our decisions and our actions. But we also write history with our responses to those actions. We can leave the pain and the damage in our wake, unattended, or we can do the work of acknowledging and fixing, to whatever extent possible, the harm that we have caused.”

— On Repentance and Repair: Making Amends in an Unapologetic World by Danya Ruttenberg

for that last vid: change the "M" in the address to www, or else you'll need a Mobile app for YouTube

-- James Nicoll
Major meteoric fireball in the sky over Tokyo
Fortunately, a car with a dash-mounted video camera waspointed in the right direction at the right time. The fireworks happenbetween 0:30 and 0:40:

For more info, check out http://www.theregister.co.uk/2013/01/25 ... rth_japan/ at The Register.
-- Bob
---------

[Image: WWIIT-rex_zps457c1a97.gif]
[Image: oops_zps64d0c705.gif]
[Image: crazykitties_zpsfe7c7608.gif]

Slightly NSFW due to the Anime Opening being used so hid behind a link:
A Really good English Dub of? re: Cutie Honey's OP
http://www.youtube.com/v/Hi6YBrdrxO8&sh ... oplay=0&ap
Edit: And apparently a link goes to embed now.

-- James Nicoll