Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Images; Revenge of the Sixth

an amusing little Tumbler posthttp://embed.tumblr.com/embed/post/6Co ... S&did=null

Quote:Timote wrote:
an amusing little Tumbler post
I immediately forwarded the text from that to my sister, a professor at a major Midwestern university.  Thanks!
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

[Image: science-teachers-funny-pictures.jpg][Image: random-funny-pictures331-4.jpg][Image: Rain-Deer.png][Image: Copy%20Cat.png][Image: Cinnamon%20Bunnies.png][Image: Mob-ster.png][Image: Lightsaber%20Tooth.png][Image: Ham-ster.png]

I got them all except the bunnies. What am I missing, so I can slap my forehead and go "duh" as quickly as possible?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

They are Cinnamon Bunnies

Edit:  Actually, I don't feel all that stupid.  I interpreted the design on the side as Japanese fish cakes, and was striving to find the pun there...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

I had to check the filename to "get" the raindeer...
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

[Image: bird%20feeder%20bong.jpg][Image: studies.png][Image: ob160427.gif][Image: crher160422.gif][Image: ejection%20problems.jpg][Image: crstr160503.gif][Image: tmsho160430.gif][Image: tmsho160506.gif]

[Image: 3322-Raid-at-Cabanatuan.jpg][Image: 3702-Louis-Richard-Rocco.jpg][Image: dog-sergeant.jpg][Image: violence-that-ll-stop-it-demotivational-...280078.jpg][Image: shotgun.jpg][Image: Adama%20quote.png][Image: 3612-Sgt.-Maynard-Smith.jpg][Image: 3627-Grenade.jpg]

Timote Wrote:[Image: 3612-Sgt.-Maynard-Smith.jpg]

Hearing about Sgt Snuffy always amuses me, especially since people tend to leave out that he was absent from the formation that gathered to award him the MoH... because he was on KP duty.

[Image: G-PICARDCHU_390.jpg][Image: Kool_390.jpg][Image: jjl_390.jpg][Image: N-JIGGLY-SAW_390.jpg][Image: rob_390.jpg][Image: S-KLING-KONG_390.jpg][Image: waldo%20joke.jpg][Image: Trek%20Brothers.jpg]

[Image: Reagan.jpg][Image: poison%20squad.jpg][Image: big%20diamond.jpg][Image: nasal%20cycle.jpg][Image: dubai%20reef.jpg][Image: 3663-St.-Lawrence.jpg][Image: ancient%20olympics.jpg][Image: HR%20Reaper.jpg]

Trevor Pritchard of the CBC took this photo in Ottawa's Chinatown:

[Image: chinatown-arch-somerset-street-sunrise-o...8-2016.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk

[Image: dukat.jpg][Image: HZ7oQDE.jpg][Image: political%20joke.jpg][Image: w6ycf7q.jpg][Image: tmsho160429.gif][Image: tmsho160605.jpg][Image: tmsho160518.gif][Image: tmsho160520.gif]

Convention Photographs just got developed

[Image: UYRoNdZ.jpg]

Film photography makes everything seem a weird sort of timeless. Even the ones slightly out of focus.

http://imgur.com/a/6NMd3

[Image: Time.jpg][Image: student%20loans.jpg][Image: garnish.jpg][Image: stealing%20a%20bass.jpg][Image: funny-riot-boat-cops.jpg][Image: like%20to%20thank.jpg][Image: Fallout%20jersey.png][Image: be%20afraid.jpg]

Fallout 5 confirmed, setting New Jersey before the War?

[Image: ch160507.gif][Image: tmsho160512.gif][Image: Tundra%2004-27-16.jpg][Image: tmsho160524.gif][Image: crher160513.gif][Image: crstr160524.gif][Image: phd051316s.gif][Image: myth160513.jpg]

[Image: supercars%20in%20Dubai.jpg][Image: smiling.jpg][Image: cool%20or%20hipster.jpg][Image: aerosmith.jpg][Image: 3764-SR71-Blackbird.jpg][Image: billard%20balls.jpg][Image: dragon%20art.jpg][Image: LeMons%20car%20race.jpg]

[Image: engineer%20def.jpg][Image: that-line-between-laziness-and-stupidity.jpg][Image: speechless_c_1012604.jpg][Image: mac%20supports%20windows.png][Image: IT%20Throne.jpg][Image: grad%20cost.jpg][Image: tumblr_nv6rzc0vwZ1rjgdu6o1_1280.jpg][Image: unattended%20children.jpg]

Pretty sure 'wizard' is for those of questionable knowledge. 'Magicians' actually apply that knowledge Tongue.

I suppose there's worse trades than 45k dollars and a leg for a good sense of humour. I think that's a graduation picture though.

Those sermon on the mountainside pictures are usually good.

And hey, there's worse things to teach a kid when they're bored.

[Image: Anglerfish%20USB_zpsvrwka3ws.jpg]
Here's a caricature of the "Finnish" team from Girls und Panzer - der Film:  
"Tracks?  We don' need no steenkeen' tracks!"  
Yes, they did something much like this in the movie.
[Image: We%20Don%20Need%20No%20Steenkeen%20Track...r7fsli.jpg]
And as the film showed a few minutes later, "we don' need one whole side's road wheels, either...."
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

[Image: bJRxiHI.jpg][Image: ewok%20girls.jpg][Image: wYSG6MV.jpg][Image: psylocke.jpg][Image: Kylo%20Ren.jpg][Image: Uncle%20Ben%20tweet.jpg][Image: wolverine.jpg][Image: recursive%20Doctor.jpg]

[Image: 3725-Bombing-Pamphlets.jpg][Image: LFZprFM.jpg][Image: 3732-James-Howard.jpg][Image: 3772-Milunka-Savic.jpg][Image: Long%20range%20fighter.jpg][Image: uwkrynU.jpg][Image: Canadian%20Navy%20Caribous_zpskglxqvxs.jpg][Image: canadian%20warship.jpg]

Timote Wrote:[Image: canadian%20warship.jpg]
Which Canadian warship are you asking about?
--
Rob Kelk