Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Images; Revenge of the Sixth

Black Aeronaut Wrote:
Quote:Timote wrote:
[Image: disneyfirefly_zps98b2c59d.jpg]

FUND IT!

RIGHT NOW.

On a more serious note, do you realize how much Nathan Fillion would LOVE this?

Oh, and Joss won't be allowed to 'Joss' it.  :p
Yeeezzzz!
But... where is Simon Tam's other foot?

[Image: doomsday_clock.png][Image: insanity.png][Image: nq160223.gif][Image: fm160226.gif][Image: SW%20Ep%207%20Calvin%20style.jpg][Image: rl160223.gif][Image: Tundra%2001-07-15.jpg][Image: textbook.jpg]

Spotted on Cmdr.Hadfield's Twitter feed: Some launch photos are cooler than others.

[Image: Sentinel-1B_lifts_off_node_full_image_2.jpg]

Source
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

Quote:Yeeezzzz!
But... where is Simon Tam's other foot?
Bent at the knee where River is holding it and sticking out behind. 8)
[Image: catwoman%20on%20vacation.png][Image: news%20jobs.jpg][Image: cursing.jpg][Image: sofa%20king.png][Image: rick%20rolls.jpg][Image: lost_and_found.jpg][Image: timing.jpg][Image: virus.jpg]

...I do not recognize the image on the hamburger buns and have a quarter to spend on a clue...
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Quote:Bob Schroeck wrote:
...I do not recognize the image on the hamburger buns and have a quarter to spend on a clue...
Rick Astley.  and those are rolls, not buns.

Ah! Enlightenment!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

[Image: admiral1.jpg][Image: Lego%20trench%20run.jpg][Image: Lego%20album%20cover.jpg][Image: lego%20afro.jpg][Image: Lego%20Alderaan.jpg][Image: lego%20lineup.jpg][Image: lego_attack_helicopter__3__by_lightbring...88002y.jpg][Image: lego_attack_helicopter_by_lightbringerco...87zzjp.jpg]

Timote Wrote:[Image: lego%20lineup.jpg]

"Some say he's a better shot than everyone around him even though he's always unarmed. Others say he can make an AT-AT dance the tango. All we know, is ..."

[Image: DorkTower1320.jpg]
--
Rob Kelk

[Image: Bob%20Ross%20look-a-like.jpg][Image: term%20paper.jpg][Image: oohh3f5.jpg][Image: new%20calendar.png][Image: history%20project.jpg][Image: persephone%20and%20Hades.jpg][Image: van.jpg][Image: zh82b10.jpg]

re: the calendar -- and the 13th is always Friday.
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

heh, I hadn't noticed that. Well I suppose that one way to get people over that fear.. 8P

Timote Wrote:heh, I hadn't noticed that. Well I suppose that one way to get people over that fear.. 8P
That, or productivity drops like a rock the second Friday of each month...

BTW, Isaac Asimov proposed that calendar decades ago.
--
Rob Kelk

heh, with that set up, at the end of the year, you get a Friday the 13th of the 13th month.

Looking forward to the last month of the 13th year in each century....
-----
Big Brother is watching you.  And damn, you are so bloody BORING.

You could call it Apocalypse Day! It'd be like Halloween, only more 'realistic'. Wink
Edit: Regarding Holidays, days like Thanksgiving will cease to be annoyances to planners, because they will always fall on the same date.

[Image: well_it_seems_you_re_right.jpg][Image: unseen7.jpg][Image: alpha%20mail.jpg][Image: math%20time.jpg][Image: axe%20fail.jpg][Image: pretty%20fly.jpg][Image: trying.jpg][Image: 2agm0yb.jpg]

... So doing stuff in space is actually real in metric and a flight of fancy in imperial?

If staying on Imperial measurement units is the price for getting FTL, starfighters, and FRIKKIN' LIGHTSABERS, then metric can bite my shiny astromechanical ass.  

Image tax:
[Image: i6yckt00gzgm0hzsy2bh.jpg]

This one seems pretty bland... until you find out it's a .25" (or 6.35mm, for those Imperial-Impaired) chip... in one of the cupola windows on the ISS.  Okay, probably not enough to panic over, but most emphatically not someplace you want to see a windshield chip.

And, continuing our Science vs SciFi theme, here's one from the fantastical side of the divide:
[Image: a73dwb9nu97o8jizzclz.jpg]

[Image: tmsho160319.gif][Image: tmsho160317.gif][Image: rl160407.gif][Image: fm160401.gif][Image: tmbro160315.gif][Image: jkvRRMk.gif][Image: crstr160320.jpg][Image: bob160321.gif]
From  Heredity.  

[Image: Spider_Hugs_by_hellcorpceo.jpg]

There is a part of me that wants to give that the caption "IT'S SO FLUFFY"

That pic is one skull on the hair bow away from being Elmyra...

[Image: tm9Mmax.jpg][Image: steve%20Irwin.jpg][Image: bruce_lee_jedi_by_ameeeeba-d9n1upv.jpg][Image: Cybertronian%20Tardis.jpg][Image: coffee.jpg][Image: LotR%20awards.jpg][Image: dinos.jpg][Image: HskUGSU.jpg]

A lot of those "kickassfacts" seem pretty "meh" to me...
--
Rob Kelk