Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Compulsion: Truth "Tell It Like It T-I-S" by the B-52s
Compulsion: Truth "Tell It Like It T-I-S" by the B-52s
I'd be surprised if Doug didn't already have this in his repertoire, between how obvious and how obviously useful it it would be, though I suppose there might be legal problems with using statements made under the effect as it could be considered a form of duress. Still useful when you've got the black-hats dead to rights already and just have to make them explain how to defuse the death trap with the hostages, or for Doug to use on himself to back up a "no shit, there I was" story.

Of course, anyone who knows Doug will know that if he's fudging the details on one of those stories it's probably to make it less crazy... Big Grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pejsl59PRqQ
RE: Compulsion: Truth "Tell It Like It T-I-S" by the B-52s
Which means we should go on the hunt for a "Truth is stranger than fiction" utility song. Big Grin
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to rock the sky?
Thats' every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry!
NO QUARTER!

No Quarter by Echo's Children
(09-26-2017, 10:01 PM)Star Ranger4 Wrote: Which means we should go on the hunt for a "Truth is stranger than fiction" utility song. Big Grin

I seem to recall the existence of a cover version of the Dragnet theme, with Sgt. Friday's line "Just the facts" repeated. (Maybe from the Dan Akroyd movie?)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(09-27-2017, 05:59 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(09-26-2017, 10:01 PM)Star Ranger4 Wrote: Which means we should go on the hunt for a "Truth is stranger than fiction" utility song. Big Grin

I seem to recall the existence of a cover version of the Dragnet theme, with Sgt. Friday's line "Just the facts" repeated. (Maybe from the Dan Akroyd movie?)

Sounds like the remix the Art of Noise (UK, not NA, obviously) did for the movie, yeah.
Yeah, that's the Art of Noise version. I have it on one of their collections.

And another "force them to speak the truth" song is always good to have.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....