Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII
(12-07-2018, 08:17 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(12-06-2018, 10:01 AM)robkelk Wrote: We've discussed this in the past int he Forums, but I'd like to make it more visible. Does anyone have any objection to posting this as a sitenotice?

Quote:As of January 1, 2019, [[:Category:Recap Pages Needing Recap|Recap pages that do not have recaps]] will be subject to speedy deletion without warning or debate.

None here.

Done. If no recaps are added to the relevant pages, this will affect pages for installments of Adventure Time, The Amazing World of Gumball, Arrested Development (TV series), Attack on Titan, Bob's Burgers, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Camp Camp, Friendship Is Witchcraft, Gunnerkrigg Court, How I Met Your Mother, Jimmy Two-Shoes, The Legend of Korra, One Piece, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, Regular Show, Rick and Morty, RWBY, Schlock Mercenary, The Simpsons (animation), South Park, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, Star Wars Rebels, and The X-Files.

I've also added a mention to the the category page that Wikipedia has recaps and uses the same license ATT does.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XII - by robkelk - 12-07-2018, 10:02 AM