Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update Thread 40: I'm Running Out of Clever Names
RE: Update Thread 40: I'm Running Out of Clever Names
From the author of A Thing of Vikings comes a plotbunny gone out of control very different sort of How to Train Your Dragon AU!

Quote:Hiccup is the quarter-human son of the great Fae lord, Stoick, and has ventured out to see the human world against his father’s wishes–even pointing out that his human blood and affinity for iron makes him essentially immune to most of the risks. And he wants to see what’s out there. So he does, and is enchanted by human civilization. So much creativity, so much creation…
Astrid has been a vampire for longer than she would have ever lived naturally, and at this point, she’s somewhat inured to the horror of her existence—the political dance among the vampires being a welcome distraction. She is known as one of the rising stars among the younger set, more adept at moving in this more fast-paced world, and has a lot of jealous rivals. But she remembers—distantly—what it was to have human passions and, in the quiet of the night sometimes, she mourns them.
One night, Hiccup is at the club, drinking in the emotions of the crowd and ends up dancing with this gorgeous woman. But not all is as it seems...

That's the setup for How To Become An Urban Legend, the first book of How To Change A Destiny:

https://archiveofourown.org/works/174741...s/41152004

Messages In This Thread
RE: Update Thread 40: I'm Running Out of Clever Names - by Mamorien - 01-19-2019, 04:43 PM