Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
(01-18-2019, 08:35 AM)robkelk Wrote: Ongoing stuff from the end of the last thread:

Search bar weirdness:

(01-14-2019, 08:47 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
(01-13-2019, 07:17 PM)robkelk Wrote: Oh, and has anybody else had trouble using the search box to find categories, templates and files since the last upgrade?

It's not just the search box.  The pop-up hints no longer offer templates, categories or files, either.
(01-16-2019, 10:20 PM)robkelk Wrote:
(01-16-2019, 07:25 PM)robkelk Wrote: I just tried setting the project namespace to being a namespace that has content. Let's give it a bit of time to index, and check in a few hours whether we can search for All The Tropes pages.

Two hours later, and no joy. (And I won't have time to enter a Phabricator report until tomorrow night at the earliest - could somebody else file a trouble ticket, please?)

I'll repeat what I posted at some point in the last thread:  Anything outside of the Main namespace is no longer searchable.  And I was out of the house most of last night (and kept busy what little time I was home before crashing), so I had no time to submit the Phabricator report.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII - by Bob Schroeck - 01-18-2019, 08:40 AM