Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
I've just given the anonymous user at IP 100.40.35.61 a three-day "Attention Getter" tempban. He's been creating WMG pages by just opening up an editor and dumping text in (without page boilerplate), text That Has No Markup And Every Word Capitalized. He's been adding stuff to existing WMG pages the same way.

After fixing one page and discovering he was making more, I decided to head him off at the pass. I've left an extensive note on the IP's talk page about why he was tempbanned and what he should do for future contributions. It would be nice if folks kept an eye out for both a response and for any future edits he might make.

EDIT: Oh, and also, I suspect this is actually an odd vandal with a strange obsession (every WMG he's added so far is about characters in a given work actually being aliens of some sort). Just so you know.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII - by Bob Schroeck - 05-08-2019, 08:41 PM