Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
I've been out of touch for awhile,and I apologize, but I'm now unable to login to Miraheze ATT for any reason, filed a support ticket via Phabricator about it.

In the meantime, managing the Wikia branch, where they are finally planning to update MediaWiki to something less terrible than the rickety garbage they've been saddled with for so long, and I've had to deal with an influx of plagiarists and people who have no ideas how wikis work plastering garbage I can't even read.

Also, seems TV Tropes favorite lunatic Nate Spidgewood is back, been exchanging emails with Fighteer about that. Aside from sending me some gibbering lunacy in a one off email, he's left me alone, but if he somehow winds up on our neck of the woods, let me know, he seems to be changing tactics and the fact TV Tropes has been so successful keeping him away may drive him to hassle us if keeps getting tossed out.

Remote chance, but it's still possible.

Also, TV Tropes has had some disgruntled users on the r/AllTheTropes subreddit of late, you guys may find the most recent post interesting reading, let me know if you want mod rights there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AllTheTropes/co...tv_tropes/

In the meantime, rest assured I'm keeping tabs on things, let me know if there are things needing my personal touch I can actually handle.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII - by GethN7 - 07-03-2019, 06:38 PM