Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII
(07-06-2019, 07:02 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(07-05-2019, 12:34 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: Heh, we have, haven't we?  As a point of fact, I was aware of the Hong Kong legislature thing, but the way the examples were written made me think he was talking about something more recent.

Considering everything that's been presented in that thread, I've removed 2dgirlfan from the list of Autopatrolled users. Again. (I don't know why Geth put 2dgirlfan back on the list a month after the last time I did that -- I thought the reason I gave was enough to show this wasn't one on a whim.)

(07-05-2019, 09:39 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: I don't have the time to address it myself right now, but folks might want to put some work in on this page, just created by a new user who clearly doesn't have an idea how we do things here.

I've given it a first pass, fixing the most obvious errors. I also hung a Cleanup tag on the page.

I'm still having trouble logging into Miraheze, so Rob, please act on your best judgment, I will not interfere even when I can resume logging in, it would seem your decisions in this matter are prudent and better reasoned than mine were.

Messages In This Thread
RE: All The Tropes Wiki Project, Part XIII - by GethN7 - 07-07-2019, 02:09 AM