Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2020 US election - It Came from Washington DC
RE: 2020 US election - It Came from Washington DC
(11-07-2020, 07:32 PM)Labster Wrote:
(11-07-2020, 06:09 PM)Rajvik Wrote: i came online today intending to stay completely clear of politics, no comments, wasn't even going to look at the "Election results" since a whole hell of a lot of ballots are in contention. but i did look when the google news feed kicked out as the top thing that Biden had won, of course my response was what the fuck. i thought that the NYT piece was just wishful thinking on their part so i looked.

and then i started cussing the cheating bastards

I am not going to discuss this as almost all of you will disagree with me, but the democrats have stolen this election, if this goes on this is not the country i grew up believing in any more, but the bananas republic that i always feared the communists would turn it into.

enjoy your FUCKING HELLHOLE I HOPE YOU CHOKE ON IT

Haha what a Trumptard.  BIDEN WON, GET OVER IT!!!

No need to be spiteful. As Dartz put it, it just makes the polarization worse.

Besides, the only hope of anyone learning to live with things they don't like is being persuaded to see reason and accept when things are set in stone as truth. If the facts, when set in stone (and they aren't yet) determine who actually won, I'll accept that either way.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020 US election - It Came from Washington DC - by GethN7 - 11-07-2020, 07:36 PM