A 'modern style' trailer for The Last Starfighter
RE: The Trailers Thread II
Avatar: The Way of Water - New trailer
Transformers: Rise of the Beasts 
Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
The Last of Us - HBO series

Mandalorian season 3

Primitive (upcoming stone age 1st person survival game)

EDIT:
Night at the Museum: Kahmunrah Rises Again - Disney+ (animated)
a new trailer for Dungeons and Dragons: Honor Among Thieves
Star Wars Jedi: Survivor (video game)

Secret Invasion (Disney+)

Return of the Jedi 'Modern style' trailer

though it occurs to me, that these 'Modern' trailers aren't really modern style, after all, they don't reveal every twist of the movie in the trailers Tongue Big Grin
Spider-man: Across the Spider-verse

EDIT:
65 (upcoming action movie staring Adam Driver)

All I can say is, 2001: A Space Odyssey pastiche.
-- Bob

a new Marvel Secret Wars trailer
A new trailer for Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania
Mandalorian Season 3

Lackadaisy - an animated short based on the webcomic of the same name.
New trailer for the new D&D movie:

-- Bob

Live-action One Piece Sneak Peek:

-- Bob

-- Bob

t trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 3

EDIT:
The Mandolorian Season 3 (final trailer)
A new clip from the Honor Among Thieves D&D movie... with a wonderful easter egg! It's a scene in a coliseum with the heroes and two other adventuring parties competing against each other... and one of the other parties is clearly based on the kids from the 1980s D&D cartoon. They first appear at 0:58 in the clip below.

-- Bob

Gamera: Rebirth (A Netflix animated miniseries)
Second trailer for Sailor Moon Cosmos

Non-embedded

Edit: Anime News Network's page for the trailer mentions that the film has its general release in Japan on June 30. Because stupid genre conventions... sorry, wrong thread.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
-- Bob

DC's Blue Beetle

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny - Teaser 2
-- Bob

New Muppet series focused on Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem