Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Trailers Thread II
RE: The Trailers Thread II
I thought this would be here already... It definitely deserves a place, even if it is more a mini story than a trailer

It's here -- it's just in the Cowboy Bebop thread. I know, I put it there. <grin>
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Okay, this one is funny.

-- Bob

Because not everyone checks the Cowboy Bebop thread...

-- Bob

Pixar's Lightyear (teaser)
The Book of Boba Fett

Morbius trailer 2

Hawkeye trailer 3

Resident Evil: Welcome to Raccoon City
Obi-wan Kenobi series trailer

-- Bob

-- Bob

Spider-Man: No Way Home Official trailer (dropped Nov 16th)
Turning Red (Pixar)
Street Gang (a documentary about how Sesame Street got started)
Obi-Wan Kenobi teaser trailer

-- Bob

the latest No Way Home trailer

Matrix 4 Revelations - Trailer 2
Spider-man: Across the Spider-verse
Part 1? I instantly am left to doubt the quality of this movie.
I suppose they're hoping more for "Avengers: Endgame: Part 1" rather than "Avatar: The Last Airbender: Part 1"
--
‎noli esse culus
A new trailer for Book of Boba Fett

The Lost City
The Bad Guys

Everything Everywhere All at Once
-- Bob