Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Politics Video Madness II: The Revenge
Politics Video Madness II: The Revenge
An amusing video from the Lincoln Project, actually released last week just before the Inauguration:

-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
RE: Politics Video Madness II: The Revenge
Lincoln Project - Book Your Mexican Getaway Now!

Lincoln Project - The 'New' Republican Party
So, was that the number for Ted Cruz's DC office that kept flashing on the screen of the first video?
The area code is DC. Beyond that, I can't tell.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
The Lincoln Project is imploding , here's why.

(02-27-2021, 07:19 PM)robkelk Wrote: The area code is DC. Beyond that, I can't tell.

The DC area code is one of the things that made me wonder. The other was the fact that the exchange wasn't "555." I could look it up; politicians' contact information is publicly available after all. I was just feeling lazy right then.
Mrs. Betty Bowers - Freedom is Conformity

Lincoln Project - Zero Sum Game
Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about FOX news  being sued for $1.6 Billion
what would Jesus say if he was a Republican
Randy Rainbow - Ted and Lindsey!
Levi's CEO has message for Mitch McConnell about voter rights - CNN
Hayes: Jan 6th would have been a massacre if Police reacted like they do to BLM protests

This is news?

I realized that the moment it happened.
Beau of the fifth column - Let's talk about the phrase "we write the report"...
The Damage Report - Canada shocks us with universal basic income experiment
Mrs Betty Bower, America's Best Christian - Live from ANTIFA's Corporate Headquarters
The Lincoln Project - The Line
Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about 1 in 5 thinking Trump  will be reinstated...
Can't embed this one, so here's a link to the article that it's in.

Member of Parliament repeatedly racially profiled on Parliament Hill, announces she won't run for re-election
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Racial profiling working as intended.
Liberal Redneck - 'The party of Lincoln' BS

Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about Portland cops resigning and what to do ...

The Lincoln Project - How Trump gets back to the White House
MeidasTouch ad (about Jan 6th) censored by FOX 'NEWS'
Liberal Redneck - The Benghazi People VS the January 6 Commision

Beau of the Fifth Column - Let's talk about the South Dakota National Guard and the missing point...
Link to the video - because maybe posting the name is probably still illegal - but linking to UK parliamentary records isn't.

https://www.parliamentlive.tv/Event/Inde...layer-tabs

You can't link to exact moment but, Starting at 16:11:50 , while Stephanie Peacock is talking about the Armed forces bill -- SDLP Colum Eastwood takes the stage and gives a name. under parliamentary privelage. Now it's public record.

This is kinda a thing. F's been anonymous for a long time.

In truth, it's actually not that hard to find. It seems he even got himself Gazetted for it. Anyone who would want to 'use' the name probably already knew it before today --- but the real advantage of anonymity is all the others who share the same name who had nothing to do with the event. It's a common enough name, after all.

But one is forced to wonder. If we can arrest old Nazis, why not old Paratroopers?

As for why this matters, se This link here

Quote:Michael Kelly, age 17. Shot in the stomach while standing at the rubble barricade on Rossville Street. Both Saville and Widgery concluded that Kelly was unarmed. The Saville Inquiry concluded that 'Soldier F' shot Kelly

James "Jim" Wray, age 22. Shot in the back while running away from soldiers in Glenfada Park courtyard. He was then shot again in the back as he lay mortally wounded on the ground. Witnesses, who were not called to the Widgery Tribunal, stated that Wray was calling out that he could not move his legs before he was shot the second time. The Saville Inquiry concluded that he was shot by 'Soldier F'

William McKinney, age 26. Shot in the back as he attempted to flee through Glenfada Park courtyard. The Saville Inquiry concluded that he was shot by 'Soldier F'.

Patrick Doherty, age 31. Shot from behind while attempting to crawl to safety in the forecourt of Rossville Flats. The Saville Inquiry concluded that he was shot by 'Soldier F', who came out of Glenfada Park. Doherty was photographed, moments before and after he died, by French journalist Gilles Peress. Despite testimony from 'Soldier F' that he had shot a man holding a pistol, Widgery acknowledged that the photographs show Doherty was unarmed, and that forensic tests on his hands for gunshot residue proved negative

Bernard "Barney" McGuigan, age 41. Shot in the back of the head when he walked out from cover to help Patrick Doherty. He had been waving a white handkerchief to indicate his peaceful intentions. The Saville Inquiry concluded that he was shot by 'Soldier F'

In July 2021, the Public Prosecution Service decided it would no longer prosecute "Soldier F" because statements from 1972 were deemed inadmissible as evidence.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.