Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(12-18-2021, 08:27 PM)robkelk Wrote: More if you want plumbing, right?

That kitchenette unit is modelled all in one piece, the doors don't open, and the oven/cooker is crap... so I'll have to figure out something to replace it. (The utensils are good, though.) And add some closet space near the door while I'm at it - maybe a wardrobe if I can find one. (One does not hang snow-covered winter coats in one's bedroom closet in Canada.)

Today's upgrade to the Blossom one-bedroom apartment: a kitchenette with drawers and oven, fridge, and cabinet doors that actually open. Now Mako-chan can actually cook in her own kitchen! As a bonus, it takes up slightly less floor space.

EDIT: And as a second bonus, it looks to be about the same size as the kitchen area in Ruiko's apartment in canon, too. Lucky!

RE-EDIT: And since it does take up less room, I can (and have) now put in a short wall between the the kitchenette and the door. This blocks the sight line between the kitchenette and the bathroom, and provides a place just inside the door to put some coat hooks (thus answering the "where do we put our winter coats?" question). I'll do a floor-plan re-render later.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by robkelk - 12-22-2021, 08:04 PM