Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
(12-22-2021, 09:33 PM)classicdrogn Wrote: Could you throw a generic human or a human-bounding-box dudeslab (180x60x40cm should allow even a fairly tall and wide dude elbow room to carry things and/or wear a silly hat and clown shoes, as a WAG) in there? It's a little hard to judge with just the furniture, but actual working space around the table and stools looks awfully tight in that kitchenette.

Working space is awfully tight in that kitchenette.

There were a lot of things wrong with that environment that I've managed to fix. (For example, the free-standing lamp plugged into the wall; now it plugs into a power socket mounted on the wall. And the balcony doors now lead out to a balcony about as big as Chidori's balcony in Full Metal Panic! instead of going immediately to a railing.)

I've got a floor-plan render going now, and then it'll be time to rip-and-replace the existing furniture and put in something more appropriate for the amount of space there is in one of these units. I'll see what I have in the way of teenage girls to populate the place when I do that.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by robkelk - 12-22-2021, 09:41 PM