Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread.
Hrm...

Well, to complete that picture, we need Precia, Linith, Caro La Rush, and Vivio.

Vivio we'll get (in a state of suspended animation) in the aftermath of the Jail Scaglietti Incident.  Along with "teenage witch" Precia, which will, in turn, give us Linith.  Though rather than a nanny, she'll be Precia's lab assistant.

Caro should show up more or less the same way she did in the MSLN continuity...  Though Benjamin will be of half-a-mind to go over to her tribe and bitch them all out for throwing out someone as beautiful and precious as her...  But that's okay, since from there on she'll be his and Fate's adopted daughter.  (Same with Eriol, though since he's an artificial mage like Fate, there won't be anyone in particular for Benjamin to bitch out who isn't already on trial for crimes against humanity.)

This will have the odd effect of making Vivio, Caro, and Eriol all be "contemporaries".  Eriol may or may not wind up having a full plate on his hands like some of the other boys.  Wink

I like the idea behind the "Spark Girl Precia" card.  Though given what we know of her from the supplemental materials that are considered canon, Precia would be more of a "Magitech Engineer" than a typical combatant.  If she gets anywhere near the field, she'd be strictly a support type as a combat engineer or a sapper.  Otherwise, her typical place would be in the laboratory, working on her specialty of magitech power systems.  She will likely work quite a bit with Jail Scaglietti once he's been reformed.  (And my-oh-my, wouldn't that be an interesting pairing.)

That said, Precia would wind up being to them what the scientists and engineers were to the US military for their portable nuclear energy projects.  Which would actually be pretty damn cool, all things considered.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [OOC][Fun] Image thread? Image thread. - by Black Aeronaut - 01-13-2022, 07:14 PM