Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Fun] The Douglass Gardens Sessions
RE: [OOC] The Douglass Gardens Sessions
(09-22-2021, 11:50 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(09-22-2021, 08:46 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote: We need to add the special full-length LP HTT^2, Live at the Roadhouse when the girls and the seiyuu mix it up together on the stage as part of What Did You Do, Yui?

What's the tracklist for HTT²?

Gotta have "Fuwa Fuwa Time" - it's their signature song. Either open or close with it.

If they ask for input from other residences, Rob will mention he likes "Fude Pen Bōru Pen" ("Brush Pen, Ballpoint Pen") and "U & I".

But three songs does not a concert make.

Thoughts?

Well, without going to the page to look for specific titles, I think it would be a nice tribute to add a couple songs from the concert they played with The Art of Noise in Undocumented Features.  

From their own catalog, definitely "Singing!", and "Giita ni Kubittake" as a double between Yui and Aki Toyosaki.  There should also be something that allows for a guitar battle between them.  

Likewise, something where Mugi and Minako can wail away together on their keyboards creating a massive wall of sound.

Some pop/rock in English there's a chance the seiyuu might know, given the impromptu nature of the club set.

I keep thinking there should be a couple of their songs they've translated into English, but I don't have any candidates.  Yet.

I'll have to think on this some more.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....

Messages In This Thread
[Fun] The Douglass Gardens Sessions - by robkelk - 09-08-2021, 02:04 PM
RE: [OOC] The Douglass Gardens Sessions - by Bob Schroeck - 09-22-2021, 02:03 PM