Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II
Day 1 of the Ukrainian Military Operation in Russia.

-'Freedom of Russia' forces cross the border into Belgorod Region
-Ukrainian army places a Fig leaf over it --- not us, we swear. Russian seperatists.
-With conspicuously high quality equipment.
-Reports of fighting in towns of Kozinka and Grayvoron
-Belgorod Governer acknowledges 'Terrorism.'
-Claims Border Guards and army are dealing with the issue
-Moscow to fall in two weeks
-'Russian forces' advance as far in as Grayvoron village, meeting sparse resistance from Russian Forces.
-Russian Forces caught napping in border near former major battlezone by 'Russian Forces'.
-'Russian Forces' appear to be digging in to stay.
-Russian Civilians flee towards the city of Belgorod
-Those who remain peek from behind twitching curtains. They've heard of what Russian occupying forces do to civilians, it seems.
-Are Russian Nuclear Weapons Evacuating too
-Mysterious secure Hexagon is just 4 kilometres further up the road from the fighting.
-Did Russia just threaten to nuke Russia in Retaliation?
-According to one random twitter account with no corroborating evidence - Yes

-453 Days into Russia's 3 day Special Military Operation.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Russian lawmakers authorize Putin to use military force outside the country, Part II - by Dartz - 05-22-2023, 03:22 PM