Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible 3D resources thread #2
RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2
They're doing a "new to Daz store" promotion this week, with different people known for good products now selling their designs at the Daz store (either as well as or instead of selling them elsewhere). Today's "new to Daz store" artist does a lot of evening wear, so my wishlist is filling up and I bought a few today: dForce Galla Gown for G8F & G8.1F, dForce Elegant Evening G8F & G8.1F, and Little Black Scoop G3F G8F.
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
(04-10-2024, 08:14 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 07:14 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
Quote:dForce Princess Dress for Genesis 8 Female(s)

Imagine my disappointment when I realized the crowbar didn't come with it.

No worries; I've already got one.

Imagine my disappointment when the tool pack includes a fire axe but no Halligan tool. If it's going to have a fire axe, it should include a Halligan tool.

Non-embedded: https://youtu.be/it91mJyo6ao?si=7N2xaJSclv7eejjC
(04-11-2024, 09:35 PM)Inquisitive Raven Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 08:14 AM)robkelk Wrote:
(04-10-2024, 07:14 AM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
Quote:dForce Princess Dress for Genesis 8 Female(s)

Imagine my disappointment when I realized the crowbar didn't come with it.

No worries; I've already got one.

Imagine my disappointment when the tool pack includes a fire axe but no Halligan tool. If it's going to have a fire axe, it should include a Halligan tool.

Non-embedded: https://youtu.be/it91mJyo6ao?si=7N2xaJSclv7eejjC

Y'know, I've always called that a "hooligan tool", for obvious reasons. Wikipedia says I'm not wrong... Smile

Anyway. Changing gears.

I don't know whether any of our bands will ever need a Mobile Stage Trailer, but, if not, it can be stripped down to just a flatbed trailer. And Daz3D has seen fit to buy all rights to the model outright and sell copies of it to club members for $5.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(04-15-2024, 07:08 PM)robkelk Wrote: I don't know whether any of our bands will ever need a Mobile Stage Trailer, but, if not, it can be stripped down to just a flatbed trailer. And Daz3D has seen fit to buy all rights to the model outright and sell copies of it to club members for $5.

We all came out to Rutgers
On the banks of Raritan River
To make music on a mobile, yeah
We didn't have much time now...
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Oh, look what's on sale for 8 hours! Not an outfit, but a morph that applies to all outfits to get rid of that "cling to the breasts" issue!

Guess I have to install the software on the new laptop and re-render Garnett's illo...
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Dark Mercury's swimming pool

free to members this week.
--
Rob Kelk