Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible 3D resources thread #2
RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2
Hmmmmm... this looks like Ritsu's hairdo in her college days.... What, I can get it and the hair-colour pack in a bundle for $1, today only? <grab> (At that price, I don't mind buying a couple of things I already had in order to get some things that I didn't have.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
Not nearly as good a deal as the last hairdo, but more useful: Half Up Romantic Style Hair for Genesis 9 and 8 Female.

That is Juri's hairdo, isn't it? Along with so many other female high-class teenage athletes.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Yeah, that could easily be Juri.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
Ami's bedroom.

Okay, maybe not. Smile But I'm sure I can find a use for it somewhere.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(06-08-2023, 06:03 PM)robkelk Wrote: Ami's bedroom.

Okay, maybe not. Smile But I'm sure I can find a use for it somewhere.

Nah, that's not her bedroom (there's no bed), it's her living room. Big Grin
Hmmmmm... I could see Washuu-chan building one of these to serve as Tessa Testarossa's "captain's yacht".
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Speaking of segways... I recall Minami uses one to get around Comiket ComiPa. Good thing I can take the post-apocalypse stuff off this week's freebie.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
If they're just going to give me a Peanut Cactus model for free, I'll take it.

Now, where can I use it? I don't know which cacti grow where.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Brand new today: Sailor Outfit.

I think i can find a use for it. Smile
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Let's see... half-price because it's in the semi-annual sale that ends today, another 15% off because it was on my wishlist before yesterday (which is also for today-only), and since today's the first of the month, I have a coupon. Janie and Febrie have a cute new dress in their closet -- the bracelets and the magic wand are bonuses.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
If they're just going to give me a shrubbery and a hallway for free, I'm sure I can find uses for them somewhere. (Alas, there are no shrubberies in Artoria's neighbourhood.)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Quote: (Alas, there are no shrubberies in Artoria's neighbourhood.)

Well, then, someone must go on a quest to bring her a shrubbery.

One that looks nice.

And not too expensive.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
If they're going to sell me this set for $2, I'll take it. Oil lamps can find places at Gulfside Rest, the old Dietmeir place, and anywhere else where folks can expect to be without power on occasion... or who like the look. (And a few of them are decorative rather than utilitarian, so those can find their way into Hotaru's bedroom.)
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
New today: Mio's hairdo, in a version usable on both the newest version of Genesis (and thus is future-proofed) and the version I'm using for this project.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
(08-15-2023, 06:03 PM)robkelk Wrote: If they're going to sell me this set for $2, I'll take it. Oil lamps can find places at Gulfside Rest, the old Dietmeir place, and anywhere else where folks can expect to be without power on occasion...

Oh yeah, the Dietmeier place is probably going to have a dozen or more of those hanging around. Nice.
-- Bob

(08-15-2023, 06:03 PM)robkelk Wrote: If they're going to sell me this set for $2, I'll take it. Oil lamps can find places at Gulfside Rest, the old Dietmeir place, and anywhere else where folks can expect to be without power on occasion... or who like the look. (And a few of them are decorative rather than utilitarian, so those can find their way into Hotaru's bedroom.)

I see a mention of mantles which implies that some of these lamps can use propane rather than oil, some of which I might have a use for if any of my residents or I do camping events.
Speaking of camping, Camping Gear was on sale for about $1.50 after all my discounts today. Hacksaw, hatchet, canteen, entrenching tool, compass, and flint and steel.

They're doing three-hour deep-discount deals now, and this outfit and bow came up for 95% off. I suppose I could put Belphebe in it eventually, even if it does have a scandalously-low décolletage.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
If they're going to sell me this hotel room for less than $1 as one of those three-hour deep-discount deals, I'll take it. There's bound to be a residence somewhere out there that was converted from a budget hotel or a college dorm, after all.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Yeah, I'll have that for a dollar. (Okay, $1.04). Definitely not a Harley, but I don't recognize the styling.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Looks Like one of these - or based on them anyway.

Expensive taste

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
I'm pretty sure I can use this week's "free for members" item somewhere in the Obligatory Beach Episode.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
... I have never seen a double-wide beach chair ever in my life. And I live practically on the Jersey Shore.
-- Bob

And given who the most likely user would be....

....it seems incredibly flimsy.

I love the smell of rotaries in the morning. You know one time, I got to work early, before the rush hour. I walked through the empty carpark, I didn't see one bloody Prius or Golf. And that smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole carpark, smelled like.... ....speed.

One day they're going to ban them.
It's flimsy even if it's two friendly people. Yeah, that can't possibly work in real life.
-- Bob

I'll have this for a dollar. Now what am I going to use it for? It's too small to be the Infinity Library.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown