Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Possible 3D resources thread #2
RE: Possible 3D resources thread #2
The pool my high school borrowed for the life-saving class I took was about that size. IIRC, it had less seating for any spectators though.

That was over forty years ago. They finally got a natatorium of their own in 2020.
Totally not a Kamen Rider, really.

(And $0.53 for me, for a 10-minute window, after discounts.)

Noticing the fleur-de-lys on the wall behind him in the main promotional image, I'm thinking he could have been displaced to any French-speaking city. (I'm also thinking that I don't know enough about the Kamen Rider franchise to write any of them.)
--
Rob Kelk

Sticks and stones can break your bones,
But words can break your heart.
- unknown
They ran a "save 70% on three musical items" special today, so I stocked up for Douglass Gardens and other places. Hobby Props Music, The Bass Guitar and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8 (no "lefty" morph, alas), and Z Grand Piano and Poses for Genesis 3 and 8 should cover most but not all of our musicians.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Quote:(no "lefty" morph, alas)

I suppose (he asks out of complete ignorance) that it's not possible to flip the entire render left-for-right?
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
(11-07-2023, 02:04 PM)Bob Schroeck Wrote:
Quote:(no "lefty" morph, alas)

I suppose (he asks out of complete ignorance) that it's not possible to flip the entire render left-for-right?

Well, if it's just Mio, that's workable, but if it's an image of all of HTT...
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Good point.
-- Bob

I have been Roland, Beowulf, Achilles, Gilgamesh, Clark Kent, Mary Sue, DJ Croft, Skysaber.  I have been 
called a hundred names and will be called a thousand more before the sun grows dim and cold....
If they're just going to give me a storeroom for free, I'll take it. Now to figure out where to use it -- it isn't big enough for Warehouse 13.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Swap in one of the other walls for the one with windows, and we could put in the basement of Residence 51.
-- Bob

Is it just me or do those shelves seem awfully short for the ceiling height?
They're giving me this for free.

I'm thinking "Club Lofts apartment"...
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Works for me.
-- Bob

Looking at those stairs, I'm also thinking "No OSHA Compliance"... Smile But it's easy enough to add handrails.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
and the Club Lofts residence is even in line of sight to a river. 8)
Can you make the fridge wider? Or swap it out for a top freezer design? It looks narrower than any bottom freezer I've seen in the last several years. The bottom freezer model I grew up with might have been comparable in width to a top freezer model but that was in the 1960s-1970s. When I went shopping for a new fridge in 2017, I had to get a top freezer model because all of the other styles, including the bottom freezers, were too wide for the space I had.
It's shown as a separate prop in one of the promotional images, so yes.

All the other fridges in my collection are wider than that one, so a replacement might not fit - I might need to move other furniture as well.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
"Pass the popcorn!"

Half-price today, plus a few other discounts because they're running their annual Advent sale, so... sure!
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
New illo for a certain story in the offing, maybe?
-- Bob

Maaaaaaaybeeeeee... Smile

The set includes some loose popcorn, so it can be thrown at somebody.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
And I've just added popcorn to a different story I'm working on.

That stuff gets everywhere.
-- Bob

It was on very-deep-discount sale for three hours, so... Anyone for a game of Angelic Layer?

Yes, I know it doesn't match anything from canon. Blame Washuu-chan for developing something functionally equivalent but with different styling.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
Today only, a selection of musical instruments and related items are two-thirds off. So stock up for Douglass Gardens renders... (looks at cart) ...no, I can't afford to buy everything. Three items only.

Acoustic Guitar and Poses for Genesis 8 includes eight actual fingering poses. As KyoAni discovered, fingers are the most difficult body parts to pose correctly.

Ukulele Collection for Genesis 8, for when the AzuDaioh girls come to visit. Smile

And plugging a hole in my instrument collection, Bellydance Melodie Poses and Props for Genesis 8 Females includes cymbals, an oud, and a zurna. Don't know whether anybody at Douglass Gardens would ever play them, but if we ever establish a residence in northern Africa, at least this much is covered.
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
When I'm done with the place in Piensk. <grin>
-- Bob

Grand Imperial Theatre stage crew, anyone?
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown
But of course.
-- Bob

This one's more Fenspace than KanriKyara, but if we do end up getting out of the Earth/Moon subsystem post-retcon, it'll be useful. More importantly, it's free for me today.

Valles Marineris - Martian Canyon System
--
Rob Kelk

- unknown