<br>
<nudge>
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

(The pages for Herbert Henry, Ravenmoon, Colony, Libertatia, Humanitas Excelsior, Meetpoint, Over The Rainbow, Kickassia, and Lief Erickson are looking rather sparse ... and I've never read anything by CJ Cherryh, so I can't help with Meetpoint.)

(And I'm curious to see Mal and Sora's take on Stellvia, but I expect that to be the last station they visit in this trip.)
--
Rob Kelk
"Governments have no right to question the loyalty of those who oppose
them. Adversaries remain citizens of the same state, common subjects of
the same sovereign, servants of the same law."

- Michael Ignatieff, addressing Stanford University in 2012

M Fnord Wrote:Still, business is booming around the station. Because of the County’s economic views, they’ve become the default trade point for wildcat miners and other Belters that aren’t part of the Greenwood axis. There’s always a ship full of metal or supplies hanging off the docking ports. As long as the boom lasts, Clarke County will remain prosperous. But that’s not a sure thing – more and more wildcats are starting to hook up with Greenwood.
It isn't that Greenwood has anything against Clarke. In fact, Marsden and his folk have the greatest of respect for them. They've seen the way the pendulum is swinging when it comes to the miners, however, and are actively looking for other areas that Clarke County might find economically viable income streams from. Trade between them is actively encouraged and minimally taxed, and if nothing else the County is becoming a popular tourist destination for 'danesiders looking to visit. Alongside of Stellvia, it's probably the friendliest face of Fenspace.
--
Sucrose Octanitrate.
Proof positive that with sufficient motivation, you can make anything explode.