Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Other election tidbits

Note: plausable doesn't mean correct.

Fido, I have no idea what on earth you're going on about (NASA example?). At one point, people thought thunderstorms were the Wyld Hunt. So what? In case
you haven't noticed, it's 2008. Not believing in evolution is, scientifically speaking, equivalent to not believing in gravity. Would you like your
president to not believe in gravity? How about if they didn't believe the sun would necessarily come up in the morning? What if they didn't believe
that people from other countries were human beings?

They are all equivalently wrong beliefs. That you don't like to think so, possibly because so many conservatives share such a ridiculous and incorrect
view, is immaterial.

Before you used the examples ' the earth is flat' and ' NASA faked the moon landing'. Then

you switched it to 'UN has Mind control satellites.' Now while I don't believe any of these are

real, it is far more plausable that the NASA one COULD be. the tech was there to do it.

Personally I wouldn't care what they beleived provided they keep it to themselves and

didn't act on it.

Quote: Fidoohki wrote:

Personally I wouldn't care what they beleived provided they keep it to themselves and

didn't act on it.
A person who is stupid enough to beleive in the literal truth of the bible is not wise enough to prevent this opinion from influencing their
decision making skills.

------------------

Epsilon

Possibly but you would probably see them coming from a mile away...
A mile away?
Quote: Possibly but you would probably see them coming from a mile away...

No Alaska is a little farther than a mile. You can even see Russia from it.

Speaking of which, did you catch her latest interview.

Quote:

Faith is a very big part of my life. And putting my life in my creator's hands - this is what I always do. I'm like, OK, God, if there is an open
door for me somewhere, this is what I always pray, I'm like, don't let me miss the open door. Show me where the open door is. Even if it's
cracked up a little bit, maybe I'll plow right on through that and maybe prematurely plow through it, but don't let me miss an open door. And if
there is an open door in (20)12 or four years later, and if it is something that is going to be good for my family, for my state, for my nation, an
opportunity for me, then I'll plow through that door.

Okay, Alaska, http://www.adn.com/senateelection/story/593747.html]you're off the hook. Don't do it again.
Mr. Fnord interdimensional man of mystery

FenWiki - Your One-Stop Shop for Fenspace Information

"I. Drink. Your. NERDRAGE!"