Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the Altitis Sufferers....
For the Altitis Sufferers....
No, sorry, it's not a cure. :-)
ECL and IST Paragon City are now in coalition with The Dragon's Hoard (started by *gasp* Horned Dragon - was it obvious?) Anyway, HD asked me to let you know the Hoard is recruiting.
You must be magic origin. Would be great if you were also a mythical type creature. Example - HD is obviously a dragon, Wyvern, succubi, my toon is just a cursed dragon slayer.... I'm trying to convince Rev to play a Sphynx. I haven't seen many of those in game. but you'll need to be able to riddle. Any takers?
I think I covered everything. Any questions, ASK! @His Lovely Wife, or @Horned Dragon
PS, I should probably mention, this is on Infinity Server.
-Cindy
Re: For the Altitis Sufferers....
Be sure to let @His Lovely Wife, or us, know when you make a character, if you do, so we can send you an invite. @His Lovely Wife actually forgot to mention that the requiremnts are you must either be a mystical creature created by anything, or for the more normal type ((Humans)) You must be Magic Origion. Once again, thank you! We also now have a single teelporter, only goes to Steel though, so it's not al lthat great.
?
So like, would Bowtruckle, the magically mutated sprite, be appropriate?
I'm not about to make ANOTHER alt, I'm just wondering.
Re: For the Altitis Sufferers....
Yes, that would be fine jpub, Bowtruckle would be absoutely fine, though if you're you you think you are, then don't you hate playing Bowtruckle?