Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Veteran Rewards - Year 2
Veteran Rewards - Year 2
15 Month Milestone: Zealous
Zealous badge
Costume Piece: Angelic Wings, Demon Wings
Costume Change Token given to all characters on account
Wings are a Back Slot option, and thus do not combine with other Back items like capes and trenchcoats. They animate when flying or falling, and can be tinted with two colors to match the rest of the costume. They are available to all characters on a qualifying account, regardless of their actual level. Yes, players can make a level 1 character with wings.

18 Month Milestone: Unwavering
Unwavering badge
Costume Piece: Samurai Armor

21 Month Milestone: Steadfast
Steadfast badge
Costume Piece: Shoulder Cape
Respec given to all characters on account

24 Month Milestone: Devoted
Devoted badge
Prestige Power: Emergency Base Teleporter (long recharge item that
teleports you to your Base)
Base Item: Posters of the City of Heroes Comic Covers
Veteran's Titles for Level 15 characters
"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will RogersGlobal: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
Re: Veteran Rewards - Year 2
...Fifteen. Months.
Chokin' on my own rage here.
*sigh*
--Sam
"We are not two men -- we are TEN men!"
Shoulder cape? Finally. That's really the kind of cape I wanted for Evangelia's original "medieval magical girl" costume.
And level 1 wings are just cool.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Yeah, but level one wings a year from now -- which is what it'll be for me -- is kinda sucky.
I say again: wings are a basic superheroic design concept and should be available from day one if at all.
--Sam
"No no. Rage really overflowing!"
Titles...
Am I correct in understanding that you can only change your title at the levels where it gives you access to a new set of them? (Unless, of course, you haven't gotten one.)
That's the thing that's kept me from getting one for anyone. I know I'll change my mind about it sooner or later.
-Morgan, wishes wings were available sooner too. *Ulterior motives!*"I have no interest in ordinary humans. If there are any aliens, time travelers, or espers here, come sleep with me."
---From "The Ecchi of Haruhi Suzumiya"
-----(Not really)
Ah
I sat down and figured it out... I'll have wings for Xmas.
*glee*
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll
Re: Ah
There's a song in there somewhere, I'm sure.
-- Bob
---------
...The President is on the line
As ninety-nine crab rangoons go by...
Re: Ah
Every time a Foxboy squees, a fairy gets their wings.
Or, y'know, not.
I'm also tempted to make a snow angel joke of some sort, but I really can't think of a good one.
Huh. Wings at 15 months. Y'know, I ain't sure if I qualify yet. I've been playing since July or August 2004, but off-and-on. Lotsa interruptions. I really dunno what the total time is. I'm guessing I probably qualify, and even if I don't, I gotta be real close...
But hey, the character I really want wings for is Space Mage...for her level 30 costume. And she's only 24. So I figure, by the time I get her there...
-- Acyl
(who may be back in the CoH saddle come this weekend - or not, depending on how the housing situation goes)
-- Acyl
The song.
An x-mas song about COH veteran rewards. Singing..
Texting messages can you see them,
On a screen, stained with semen,
Cause the net is just tubes,
Picturing pages getting nude,
Mr. Foley is now typing with one hand.
Oh Shi sorry. Wrong song. Ill try again.
Remember every time Florida representative thinks about touching under-age ding, an Angel vomits on her wings.
No Sorry.
We three pages from Washington are,
Texting messages with R. Florida.
Right. Sorry. Ill try again.
If you want my body and you think Im sexy, come on pages let me know.
Where the hell did that come from? Last try. Stay on target Dark. Use the force.
All I want for Christmas is my angel wings.
Angel wings, angel wings,
All I want for Christmas is my angel wings.
And no one being texted by Foley.
Screw it! I give up.
Re: The song.
That's what you get for trying to write with CNN on in the background....Ebony the Black Dragon
Senior Editor, Living Room Games
http://www.lrgames.com
Ebony the Black Dragon
http://ebony14.livejournal.com

"Good night, and may the Good Lord take a Viking to you."
Heh... somewhere, Barney Frank and Gerry Studds are watching the news and laughing their asses off. "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will RogersGlobal: @Jimmy Amp

"Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will Rogers
What, nothing for those of us at 28 months+ ?
They need something for us loyal subsribers who have fed them money since launch day.--
Christopher Angel, aka JPublic
The Works of Christopher Angel
[Image: Con.gif]
They've got the 3rd year rewards planned out, they just haven't announced them yet. "Broad-minded is just another way of saying a fellow's too lazy to form an opinion." -- Will RogersGlobal: @Jimmy Amp