Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tales from the Legendary 10! Actually safe for work this time
Tales from the Legendary 10! Actually safe for work this time
[Image: df426ab1509220de87d50137f25c09bd3bccb8a9.jpg]

I wanted something special for issue 10.

Not only do you get Simon and Naoko from IST paragon joining in, but Cosmic pigeon makes a first appearance. There may be even more surprises lurking.

For the record, while I have Simon and Naoko built in COH - the ones in this comic are the canon versions from the Thibor stories. No spectacular abilities
per se.

The whole comic can be downloaded from http://www.whatsupdark.com/3.html

Enjoy.

Shayne

I really do have to read the last three issues now that the holiday season is over.

And is that Evangelia on the cover, in the bunny costume?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

... somehow I really, _really_ never imagined THAT particular look for Thibor; I may never be able to imagine
him the same way again when reading your work.

--sofaspud
--"Listening to your kid is the audio equivalent of a Salvador Dali painting, Spud." --OpMegs

Muahahaha! Priceless! Simply Priceless! Love Madigan to bits.
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

What Foxboy said. 8)
Yes, the Thibor model isn't perfect, and I may tweak it some more, but it does have elements I quite like; so I went with it despite some misgivings.

Bob, not Evangelia - but perhaps a babysitting opportunity. I will be trying to get Eva's costume built in the future.

Shayne

Coolness.

But I still have yet to read the last three issues, dammit. Why is life so mean to me?
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.
Life is mean
I shall channel Thibor to answer your question.

"Life is not fair, fair is where you go on pony rides."

I am playing with ways to get Eva's wings in place, as that is the primary costume element.

Great job on the pigeon! A joy to read!