Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oddball toons: Screenshots and Recollections
Oddball toons: Screenshots and Recollections
We'll start with one from last night:
[Image: 2f41621d980b76b5695a9be622b6fa3a44134680.jpg]
Quote:The Ouulstralian comes from the legendary land of Ouulstralia where pizza grows on trees and beer flows in rivers and villains are self-defeating.
Portal Corps scientists believe that Ouulstralia is the Praetorian Australia. During the Hamidon Wars, Ouulstralia was ravaged by the Hamidon, but thankfully Emperor Cole was there to fix everything. At least, that's how the official propaganda goes.
The Ouulstralian claims to be the envoy of the rightful Empress of Ouulstralia, Olivia Newton John and seeks to enlist the heroes of Paragon city to help end Praetorian Domination over the land of Ouulstralia.
And that's Nogi behind him, in her "Sister Psyche" Halloween Costume
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat
them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.''

-- James Nicoll

I move that the Legendary embrace the Ouulstralian's cause and join him on a crusade to liberate Ouulstralia and Empress Olivia as soon as it is practicable!
-- Bob
---------
Then the horns kicked in...
...and my shoes began to squeak.

Free Fosters Beer for all!

just watch out for the drop bears mate, their a killer.

*ROFL* Thanx for getting that Fox!
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

Recent toon got the bio but the screenshot was hampered by ZOOMY

Quote: ((RP)) Yeah, I know, another cat girl. Get over it. Mom and dad did some drunken interspecies breeding during the SG christmas party, and here I am. I got a little bit of both of them, but no super powers. Go figure.

Since crimefighting was in the family, I decided to become a cop. Once out of the academy, they transfered me to vice. They dressed me up as a schoolgirl, some kind of harem outfit, and some crazy stuff from japanese comic books. That was getting old, fast. I'm a cop, not a dress up toy. I worked out a deal with my captain so I could do some real crimefighting.

Oh, the name? Just think of it. Crook sitting in the Zig, having to explain to his cellmates that he was captured by a non-super named Furry Justice. They'll pass him around like a squeaky toy. Now THAT is justice. Now give me some tuna, a bottle of rum, and let's fight some crime!
''We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat

-- James Nicoll

So, I went to get a SS of Grant, and didnt like what I had.  but while I had my photo editor open I went through all my OLD ss and found these:
[Image: heterr.jpg]

He-Terr and I forget who decided to be Battlecat except that she was a Rogue (and being quite... err... catty)

[Image: kingm.jpg]

King of Rock, a sonic something or other

[Image: pwrgmr.jpg]

no further comment needed, IMO

[Image: lvyangl.jpg]

TRONI, Hitomi, and London... London... London Marriott(?)

[Image: verb.jpg]

VERB! He's what's happening!

[Image: wtfcf.jpg]

Okay, a contact with no content... not THAT unusual. But look CLOSER
[Image: cbood.jpg]
He's a chicken I tell you!  A GIANT CHICKEN!!!
[Image: rokers.jpg]
Dunno why these folks were partying here (its that big rock with a mission door between the KR Monorail and the Pocket D Truck) but they were...
[Image: migrane.jpg]
You know that feeling of having a heavy weight just pressing down on you??  Regnar was having a day like that...
[Image: lvgs.jpg]
Apparently Lucasa felt like trying to re-enact a classic movie scene...
[Image: swimitf.jpg]
Min, Neph, and Bat Butt from the swimsuit ITF, chilling waiting for folks to get there and complaining about how warm Cim was that time of year
Hear that thunder rolling till it seems to split the sky?
That's every ship in Grayson's Navy taking up the cry-

NO QUARTER!!!
-- "No Quarter", by Echo's Children

The party rock is an old Cape haunt, as for the Swimsuit..... man Neph used to be a pasty one Tongue

London was "London Sheraton" my Concept Perma-level-1 character. And I'm pretty sure the "Battle Cat" was a claws brute Rolled just to mess around with He-Terr

-- James Nicoll