Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glass walls in the base

I agree on one hand, and don't on the other. The lack of logos I like for the glass partitions, but not for the banners, floor tiles, and holodisplays. Virtue League Base, which uses only the last three, still didn't feel right, and I removed said items from the base (there were only about 5 items, mostly wall banners which look really odd there with no logo).
As for crow, I find "Kentucky Fried" to be good. I was pretty pessimistic on this getting fixed initially, too. But when it was addressed in both the Known issues page, and stated by the devs "a fix is on it's way" on the UStream, I shut up about it. I'm still not happy with how slow the response has been to all the I21 bugs. The Known Issues list keeps getting bigger, and little if nothing has disappeared from it.

As this "fix" wasn't in the patch notes, I doubt this is the end fix. However, I'm hoping it prompts us to pressure the devs into giving us plain glass dividers or only let us place "new" stuff with logos. Then again, the Devs have stated "New cool stuff" for bases is on the horizon, so we'll see.

Messages In This Thread
Glass walls in the base - by Logan Darklighter - 10-23-2011, 01:44 AM
[No subject] - by dark seraph - 10-23-2011, 03:34 AM
[No subject] - by Ransan - 10-23-2011, 06:42 PM
[No subject] - by Star Ranger4 - 10-23-2011, 08:17 PM