Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reviving an old put-on-hold Step possibility
Re: Reviving an old put-on-hold Step possibility
Let me know when you want to do that - I'd like to watch 'em too Smile And as far as makign it a good step for the walk or not, I'm thinking it might make a good mini-step, with Doug effectively being the "guest star" for an episode. If nothing else, he'd likely be on the run from the guys in blue gloves if he knew anything about them...
Offsides (two by two, hands of blue)Drunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At LargeDrunkard's Walk Forum Moderator and Prereader At Large
firefly is playing on my TV right now.
I can't get interested in it, so no review, but I did hear that there _is_ going to be a movie.[Image: kokbanner.jpg]
--- Kokuten Daysleeper, Retired Epicced Officered DorfWire Geek - Burning the weak and trampling the dead since 1979
Quote:
I dunno 'bout anybody else, but I've got the DVD release. My weekends are usually free, so get in touch after Spring Break (that's the week after next, at least for me) and I can drop by whenever it's convenient.
I'll do that. Peg and I have been saying, "we ought to do another anime weekend thing with Josh and Nathan again" to each other for months now, anyway.

-- Bob
---------
There's no wrong way to eat a Rhesus.
Well, bob, if you're interested, and willing to allow me in, I can bring some stuff, too. Cyborg 009, Aura Battler Dunbine, Mazinkaizer....
oh, yeah, and this weird series about robots that turn into animals, called Transformers: Beast Wars. ^_^
(yes! they're releasing the second season soon! I can finally show everyone some of the very best episodes!)Brazil has decided you're cute.
Beast Wars
Transmetal 2 Blackarachnia kicks ass!!!
Just had to get that out of my system. Smile
The only thing I don't like about that series was that she had that form for too short a period of time. A half-dozen episodes then they wrap up the series.
I remember checking out the Mainframe.com site where they discussed where Blackarachnia got her look. It's really funny. Apparently they needed a femme fatale for the bad guys' side, who had this "redeemable" streak in her (which they eventually exploit with Silverbolt, her manic-depressive lover). So they took the lead artist out on a bender to a strip club.
Apparently one of the girls there was this slinky Asian dominatrix who made such an impression on him that Blackarachnia was drawn with *her* in mind. So if she seems a little over the top sometimes, there's a reason. Smile
Re: Beast Wars
As the primary writer for the BW transformers in the Eyrie story 'Flesh and STeel', yeah, I remember that story, and used my knowledge of things to make it all work.
I'm so pleased that second season is coming, because I never actually saw part I of 'The Agenda', and dammit, 'Code of Hero' may be one of the finest North American animated episodes of anything, ever.Brazil has decided you're cute.
Quote:
Well, bob, if you're interested, and willing to allow me in,
Oh, jeeze, of course, Geoff. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intentionally exclude you. Sure!

-- Bob
---------
Quote:
Oh, jeeze, of course, Geoff. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intentionally exclude you. Sure!
It's OK. I never have been around for it, so I didn't pop into your mind. No issue. ^_^Brazil has decided you're cute.
I've got the DVDs on short term loan from Kurt.
But it's an excelent series. I can see why they cancelled it: it's way too good for TV. Smile

Skitz
Oh, cool. We'll have to see if he'll let us borrow them after you, then.

-- Bob
---------